Body

Yoongis pov

Driving down the highway,you smelled her her scent was getting stronger "did you catch her?" You nod at Hoseok "we are almost to the bridge" you tell them.

Th rest of the ride was silent, "we are here" you entered a gate that led to the house,you tune the light off of the car. "Yoongi you should go through that window me and Jea will go through that door" Hoseok pouted to a window at the very top of the warehouse it was open. Then he pitched to a big door in front. You nod at him "don't transform in any circumstances" you point at Hoseok,the weakest time anyone could attckt you is when your In middle of transforming,Hoseok maybe small and skinny,but he was strong his horse was strong without even transforming.

He nods at you, "protect each other at all cost too....for her" you look at Jea,he nods. "Let's go" all of you got out of the car. You walk up for the door there was no guards. "Weird" Hoseok day "yeah,be careful" they nod. You expand your wings, you jump up and fly up to the window slipping through. You look back down at then they where opening the door.

You looked around the,there was a little blood on the floor but a strong scent of it. "Y/n!" You whispered and flew down "they're bleeding her out,I can smell her blood it's strong we have to finds her and fast or she'll die" "we should I spilt up" "no we stick together,or they'll just pick off us one after one" Hoseok nods "come on the first door" you open it slowly peek inside ,it was dark "nothing check the next one"  Hoseok opened the door slowly "she's not in that one" you turn around fast ,it was him "where is she?" He chuckles,you walk toward him with a fist "ah,that's close enough with this button she will choke and die" you immediately stop,he smiles he pulls out again points it at you "that won't do anything" Your a vampire human bullets won't do anything but slide right out of your body with no blood.

*gunshot*

"YOONGI!" A sharp pain in your left thigh, you look down it was bleeding "silver with wolf blood" you eyes widened "no"you whisper to you're self "ah,don't" he yelled at Hoseok an Jea they where going to help you.

He started to walk over you pouting the gun at your head "I need her blood that's it but your in the way of that and that causes a problem and you know what I do when I have a things that get in my way?......get rid of them,forever" he loads the gun "do it"  you step forward the gun touching your forehead your eyes never leaving his "yoongi no!"Hoseok screamed at you.

He smiles "goodbye"

*gunshot*

"NOOOOO!" Hoseok sceams fell to his knees.

"What?" He held his wound he was chocking in his blood "Goodbye" you blew on him and he fell to the ground.

"Yoongi don't ever do that" Hoseok hits you "aww was my baby crying" you pat his head. "Glad you made it on time" you spork "what if we didn't we didn't hyung,she would have never forgave us" joon was mad at you "but you did" he walked past you "did you find her?"Jungkook asked you nod and point the theirs door. "Y/n!" He opened he fell to his knees "oh my god" your ran toward the door,she was hanging up said down a pipe down her throat machines connected to her body all over. He was draining her "hurry remove them carefully,but first cut her down gently."joon starts to cut the ropes from her ankle and laid her on the ground,you,Jungkooks and Namjoon start to remove the nettles form her body. She was unconscious Joon checked her pulse "she barely had a heart beat,she need blood" he put his around the tube in her throat "this  could kill her" he pulls out very slowly,you can see the tube going up in her throat.

"Got it" he throws the tube across the room. "Carry her,we need to get her blood ASAP" "wait can she have mine?" He nods "let's do it here" "okay" you bit your wrist among it bleed,you put it to her mouth "Come on" the blood was going into her mouth.

Y/n pov

The smell and taste of blood was overpowering you wanted more,you eyes where red you grabbed whatever was giving you blood and winked you fangs in deeper, "y/n!,slow down" you open your eyes,you push the wrist away "Y-Yoongi?" You grabs him and hug him he hugs you back "I'm so sorry" he whispers in you ear you start to cry,your whole body hurt,but it was getting little less painful after the blood. "Can you sit up?" He asked you "yeah" he let go of your hug but still held onto you "ugh,I want more" you masage your head "you'll get more but we need to leave" he carried you bridal style "put me down I can walk" "are you sure?" You nod,he slowly put you down you legs a little wobbly it you stood up,the holes in your skin had healed from the needles, you noticed Jungkook he standing by the big door facing outside "stay here" you told yoongi you walked wobbly toward him.

"Kookie" you whisper he turns around his yes where red and puffy. "When I saw you hanging,i saw my life flash by eyes,y/n I don't know what I would do wit out you" new tears form in his eyes,you embrace him. "Don't worry Kookie,As long as I'm alive you always be in my heart" he put his face in the crock of your neck you felt his tears running down your shirt "don't cry please" he sniffles,he picks up hid head he whipped his tears. You nod at him "told you your a big baby" he chuckles "I'm glad your okay kitten" he pats your head. You smile at him "Come on guys let's go home" you walked back to yoongi,you put your arm around his shoulder "that hurt like a bitch" you gritted our  through your teeth,he chuckles "I thought you where gonna die y/n,I'm so sorry,but don't ever do that to me again I was worried about you" you smile at him "yoongi,thank you for not just letting me die here and become a test tube" he chuckles again but then it turns into a serious face "how could I let you die,I could never do that even if I was infuriated with you,I love you y/n" your heart flutters,you look up and see Jungkook and he notices,he stays silent.