Lust

It was date night the week end by really fast Yoongi has been really nice to you the whole week. You decide to go with a cute simple outfit it was kinda cold outside so you decide to where a little jacket.

 You decide to go with a cute simple outfit it was kinda cold outside so you decide to where a little jacket

Y/n:Im on my way
Yoongi🖤:okay see you in a bit

You started to drive to their house he had sent you his addressing Thursday. The drive to their house was like six minutes.

*ding dong*

You waited for like five seconds "hey y/n come in" Jimin opened the door SHIRTLESS his perfectly toned body down right to the hem of his pants they here a little lower than they should be. "um thanks" "sorry i forgot you where coming over"he covers his nipples both started to laugh "Yoongi should be on his way" . "jimin go out a shirt on"Yoongi was coming from the stairs in all black he looked really hot. Jimin leaves you too alone with yoongi

"Hey,you look good" he lightly bites his lower lip scanning you up and down

"Hey,you look good" he lightly bites his lower lip scanning you up and down. "Thanks you do too""thank" he giggles "come on the guys are in the game room" you follow him through hallway "yalls house is really nice" you see all the paintings on the wall and exotic objects "thanks,Jungkook painted most of the paintings" "really?, hes really good" he stayed quite.we finally came to a door he opened it you could already hear yelling coming from inside "HEYYY" "WTFFFF" Jimin and Jin where playin on the Xbox while Jungkook was in a desk painting Teahyung,Namjoon and Hoseok where chillin on a couch. "Hey guys" you got all of the attention of them "shit" Jungkook spilled his pain on his shirt that was the first time you heard him talk his voice was kinda deep but still soft and assertive Yoongi joined the guys on the couch. "Hey" they all said hi to you and Jungkook was about to leave "sorry" you grabbed his arm. You felt his warm arm your eyes met, his presence gave you a tingling feeling everywhere "it's not your fault" you let him go and he leaves the room. "Come Okay play with us y/n" Jimin was giving you the controlar "what are we playin" "Mario cart. Duh" you laugh "what a bunch of kids,lets okay ima beat Jin" you focused on the game.

40 minutes passed

"Alright children, I'm taking y/n" "awww" The three of you where having so much fun "it okay guys I'll be back for another round to kick Jimin butt" "in your dreams"he winks at you with a a nasty smirk "that's out cue,where are we going" you and Yoongi was out of the game room,Jungkook never showed up again "I was thinking bowling or an arcade,there's one open late tonight" "bowling it is,so I can kick your butt too" you laugh "yeah right ima pro" he grabbed his collar.

It was a 10 minute drive to the bowling Allie "come slow grandpa " you skip all the way to he entrance you haven't been bowling in forever he shakes his head.

You get your lane for the two of you in the corner where there was nobody, you grab some shoes and type your name in. *y/n poo" "daddy Yoongi" you shake your head at his name. "It's the truth, maybe not yet soon" he passes by your ears sending shivers down your spine. "You first" you point at a ball he rolls his eyes grabbing a 10 pound ball. The ball rolls and knocks all but 2 cones down " beat that" you grab the same ball and through it. Using your perfectly good eye sight your vampire side gave you you use that a d the force to though it and get a strike. You turn around and smug at him his eyes wide open "you were saying" you whispers in his ear.
He pulls closer by your waist know inches away for his face "your teasing me" his hot breath hit your nose, his grip tightened around you his body was touching yours he was warm you could feel his heart beat hear he blood rushing through his veins, coursing through his body. He was leaning in closer into you but you had a better idea "mmmh, I'm not that easy oppa" you slip from his grip, he he gave you this sexy expression looking at you like you where his food.