Scars

⚠️Smut⚠️

"Your dead"

He walks toward you. He starts to tickle you "stop." Breath "stop"breath "stop please" you laughed hard "Are you gonna be a good girl for daddy " you didn't hear him "Yes" he eyes grew full of lust then you realized what he had said "wait no" but it was to late he picked you and threw you on the bed. "Oh shit" he hovered over you like last time. "Oh shit,is right" he said he looked deeply into your eyes he pines your arms above your head.

He first small pecks on your neck then made his way up to your lips,his lips where so soft and luscious every time you kissed he gave you this feeling it was a good feeling and you loved it.

He pulled your shirt and then he took your pants off leaving you with just your bra and panties. He continues to kiss you then he moved down to your neck then your breast and towards your stomach. "Not so fast,your turn" you tugged on his shirt he smirks and gets up and takes his shirt his slightly toned body follows by his pants,revealing his big bulge know. You sit up to catch him midway to kiss him he unclasp your bra and tossed it. He massages your breast, with one hand while his lips still intertwined with yours. Then he moves to down to the hem of your underwear,he pulls away from the kiss runs his hands down the sides of your body down to your thighs.

Placing his hands on your waist he slowly takes your underwear off. "Your so beautiful" he scanning your naked body making you blush hard. "Ready?" You nod,he leans over you again his breath hitting your face he starts to rub you making you gasp and arch your back. He rubs faster and more harder "Yoongi~" you accidentally moaned his name you looked at him his face full with pleasure of hearing his name come out of your mouth. "Keep saying it" he rubs harder you could feel a warm feeling in your stomach the he inserted two fingers which made it more pleasurable "Yoongi~" you kept moaning his name he pumps his fingers faster. You felt something happening your claws where coming out your teeth where too. You clawed Yoongis back,he grunted but he kept pumping his fingers into you. You where about to reach about your climax "Yoongi im~" in seconds you let you juices out onto yoongis fingers and clawed deeper making him bleed a little.

But he didn't care all he wanted is you. He removes his boxers,his hard member was out,he placed himself at your entrance rubbing him self up and down "fuck" you gripped the sheets ripping them with the pleasure he was causing you. He inserted himself with one hard thrust making you moan loudly,he hovered you again, "IM daddy" he said you arched back bitting you lip making it bleed a little. He kissed you,he tasted you blood Yoongi kept sucking of your lip tasting your blood.

With every thrust he made your knot grew bigger and bigger. "Mmmm" he had bit your lips you opened your eyes his eyes where blood red his fangs where out. He was a vampire right know not Yoongi "calm down" you smiled at him,his eyes and to back to a dark red almost brown.

"Daddy~" he picked up the pace of his thrust you clawed him again and again all over his back. He didn't care all he wanted was you. "You feel so good" he was about reach his climax and so where you "I'm gonna cum" his panting "do it" "inside you?,I don't want kids yet" he kept grunting into you "I'm on my pill,do it" he didn't hesitate. "Daddy" you moaned one last time. "Fuck~" he filled you up while you spilled your juices on him arching you back one last time.
Both of you where outta breath he and fell to your side. You turned onto your stomach facing him,he turned his to face you "what?" You smiles at him and shook your head. "Tell me" he put his hands on the back of his head. "Your back,I'm sorry" he had forgot all about it he slowly got up there was couple of blood stains on the sheets "hey that's your fault" he pointed at his back it was already heal but one. That one was deep "that gonna leave a scar" you said traces it over with your fingers. It was right on his left shoulder. The other ones healed in seconds "are you hungry?" He asked "kinda" "you wanna go get food" you nodded you got your phone to check what time it was it was 2:30 school was already over. You saw Yoongi get up naked and you had an idea. You opened the camera app on your phone "say cheese" *click*you took a picture of yoongis butt "oh you little" you ran to get your clothes and went into the restroom "HAHAHAHHA" you laughed behind the door "Y/N.im literally goin to kill you in your sleep" he was banging on the door "open the door y/n" "no"you couldn't stop laughing. You changed into your clothes fast. The banging stopped you put your ear at the door to listen but nothing "Yoongi?" You calles but no one answered.