Fight

Tuesday

Today the three of you got earlier to class, Zero was here today but he sat in the front "I'm gonna talk to him" you lean over yoongis shoulder "do you have to?" He crosses his hands "sorry Yoongs,but yes I do" you pay his shoulder and got up.

"Hey can we talk outside?" He looks up at you and he nods. You walk out the class room,and walk around the corner he sighs "I'm sorry,Zero I took advantage of you and it's not fair for you" you looked up at him,his blue sky eyes reflected the ocean "its not your fault y/n I should have stopped you when I could" he gives you a warm smile "oh Zero don't say that,look lets just start over please I want to make it right do you" you stick your hand out and he looks at you,he sighs "fine" he moves your hand and hugs you instead "yay" you hug him back "come on dork" he pats you head.

"Class I'm sorry my son is sick I'm gonna go home,you know the drill to the library" she grabs her stuff and leaves "ughh,again" yoongi wines.

In the library you take your usual spots on the couch you in the middle Jungkook and yoongi to your sides and Jimin on in couch half asleep again. Zero sat in a chair reading a book in the corner "well well if isn't the queen and her minions" it was Mika she dyed her hair red and her body looked different "I don't even want to deal with this right know" you pinch your nose "Mika just leave them alone" Zero was behind her she sung her hair around "you shut....wow are you serious? You and the slut seriously Zero I taught  you better" she touches his cheek "you don't know anything" he loves her hand his face with disgust "and she's not a slut you are" he walks past her and hit her shoulder "Ohhh I see,Zero you actually fell for her that wasn't part of the plan~" you stood up "what is she talking about what plan?" You walked toward Zero "oh you haven't told her,well go in Zero tell her" she smirks "y/n please listen, it wasn't like that" "Zero you better tell me the truth!" He sighs "I was part of a plan to kid nape you, but when I started to get to know you i fell for you y/n when I got to know you, you made me not want to I was gonna tell you please" you where shocked "I-I" "y/n please understand I was gonna tell you I-" "don't" you put you hand up and you turned around facing Mika she cocked her eyebrow "was this your plan?.......obviously not what was I thinking" you scoff "what the is that supposed to mean?" She got all offended "y/n, please" Zero begged you "she made her mind up Zero,don't you see it in her little slutty eyes" Mika giggles "shut the hell up,you don't know anything" you push her with your finger "ugh don't touch me" she shoves you making you step backwards,she was stronger "seriously?" 

Being a half breed has some trick to it one being you can retract your claws and extended them as long as you could, being the little sneaky b you where you make them an inch longer than your finger,every wolf had their own different color your where white "eat this" you swing your hand across her face "ahhhhhh" held her face "oh your so dead" she laughed and charged at you tackling you,both of you crashed I to some shelves."y/n!" You heard yoongi scream,the librarian was trying to separate you and Mika but she couldn't she was human she wasn't enough to separate you.

Mika spun around and threw the three the librarian across the the library "nooo!" You tried to catch her but tripped,"I got you" yoongi caught her in mid air,you sighed and got up "are you fucking crazy,we could all die you know that!" You where walking towards Mika "shut the hell up!" she runs toward you and you and you do the same. "Enough!" But Jungkook made both of you stop "move!" You tried to around but he held you "no,enough this is not the place look around y/n" he turns your around people recording you and Mika, "it doesn't matter anymore!" Mika charged at you "noo!" Jungkook got in the way and crashed on to the floor.

"DONT MIKA!" Jungkook screams "noooo" Mila stood with blood coming down her mouth "no,NO YOU DIDNT" you yelled at her "y/n" Jungkook held his arm blood running down it "no no no no please no!" You went up to him "I'm sorry y/n" "let me see" "y/n please" there was tears on his eyes,he bit him Mika being an alpha can have anyone and you never claimed him but you can still fight for him but it takes days to prepare a fight. "I challenge you" you turn around facing Mika "y/n,no!" Jungkook said "I'm not gonna lose you!" "I accept" Mika smiles "get up,let go" Mika was talking to Jungkook,he had to do what she said he was now his alpha "it's okay I'm gonna get you back" you put your hands on his face "I love you,don't you ever forget that" you out your foreheads together "now!" Mika called again,you nod and he leaves with her "y/n" yoongi was calling you,you walked toward him "y/n I'm sorry" Zero said,you didn't say anything instead you went into yoongis arms,your safe place "it's okay,well get him back no matter what" he pat your back.

Day of the challenge

"Y/n, be careful please I'm not gonna lose you" he puts his forehead on yours "you won't, I'll get him back" back up.

"Okay, today we have a challenge you know the rules first one to tap out loses,or you die either wins ad keeps Jungkook " an elder spoke,they didn't know you where a hybrid yet so they might react differently you needed to be careful with this fight. "Okay let's do this" you started at Jungkook he was tied at his wrist and he had bruises on his face.