Flower

Saturday morning

"Y/n wake up,you have your appointment in an hour" Jungkooks voice traveled through your ears "mmm,Okay" you had fallen asleep in Jungkooks bed, you slowly got out of the bed "you said a hour?" "Yeah" you stood up "okay" you left his room,and took a quick shower. You changed into something cozy because it was getting colder.

"Okay I'm ready" you stood outside of his door "okay,I'm coming" he opened the door "okay let's go,he said he has it ready for you" "I'm excited!" You jumped up a little "Your a dork" he laughs.

"Where are y'all going?" Joon was coming up the stairs "tattoo shop" Joon looked confused "okay" he shrugged and kept walking. "Okay then" you kept on walking,downstairs was Teahyung and Jimin in the couch half asleep.

"Hey,where are you guys going?" Jimin said in a raspy voice "well be back in a hour" Jungkook answered "okay" Jimin fell asleep.

We get to the shop,it was quite nice in there "hey wassup Jk?"  He shook his hand "wassup Mike" "you must be y/n? He stuck his hand out, "yes that me" you shook it "okay well I like your idea on the rose.so I added a little more to it but I think you'll like it" he took out an iPad "here" he hands it to you "omg this is really great,I love it thank you" it was really pretty "okay should we get started then?" He leads you to a chair/desk. He had his supplies all ready. He cleaned your hand,put gloves on and printed out the picture on some type of weird printer.

"Okay so the pain level will be tolerable until I get to your fingers" he tunes the gun on dips it in ink, you nod.

It took him about an hour to completely finish the tattoo, "Okay so you need to keep it moisturized" he tell you how to take care of it and other things. You paid for it and ready tot go back home. 

"We are back!" Teahyung and Jimin where still sleeping on the couch "where did y'all go?" Yoongi was standing in the kitchen with what looked like coffee "I want to go get a tattoo in memory of Jea" "oh that sweet,can I see it later?" "Yeah" you sat on the floor in front of the couch.

Night time

"Wow That really cool" yoongi held your left  hand with the tattoo on it "I know right,he's a great artist" you where showing everyone the tattoo "I like it it cute and simple,but it has a lot of meaning behind it" Teahyung said.

Monday

"Hurry up we are gonna be late again" you yoongi,Jimin and Jungkook where running across the school for class. All of you woke up late this morning.

"We are here!" As soon as you said that the bell rang, "phew" the teacher was still in her office,you walked back tot your seats,Mika and Zero already here. Mika scans Jungkook up and down passing by her, and Zero does to you. "New ink I see" Zero grabs you hand before you could sit "um yeah" you snatch your hand back, he scoffs, "Okay class I'm sorry,i have an family emergency,you have to go to the library you can't leave or they'll count it as an absence" everyone groans "sorry I can't do anything about it" he shrugs and leaves. Everyone get up and starts to walk tot he library. "This is so lame" Jimin wined "I know,why can't we leave?" Jungkook follows in Jimin a footsteps. You laugh, we get to the library there was a couple couches we sat in one Jungkook and your right and yoongi on your left and Jimin was sitting in the other couch half asleep already. "How does he fall asleep so fast?" Jungkook laughs, "he needs his sleep"you chuckle. Mika and Zero come in they sit in the couch facing us,he was staring at you,you decided to pull your phone out. You typed in your notes,you tapped yoongis thigh with your left hand and your left thigh hit Jungkook you put the phone a little downward so they could see. He won't stop staring at me,can we like leave I don't care if it's an absence?" You had typed in your notes section. You faced them,they shook their head,you sighed.

You finally grew tired of him always throwing glances at you or even starting right you. "Zero take a picture it will last longer" you stared him down,he scoffs "don't talk to him like that" Mika was defending him "or?" You averted your gaze to her,she scoffs yoongi chuckles. "What so funny" Zero said "don't try me Zero you know I will right here" he didn't even look at him. "Alright enough" Jungkook got up making them stand and then we stood. "Why are you here?now after all these years of being separated from Yoongi?" Jungkook asked, "that's my business" he said taking a step forward "Zero.back down" yoongi stood in front of Jungkook he took a step back and now was on your left side "you protect her why? Why is so special?" Mika broke arguing she took a step forward toward you "because, that's our business" "they are both in love with her,Mika can't you see it in their eyes the way they look at her" "shut up,Zero you know nothing" you took a step toward Zero but yoongi was still in between him and you. "Why out of so many people why are you so special?im royal blood but I don't get special treatment like you" she crosses her hands "i don't get special treatment I have family and friends,it's not my fault people don't wanna "protect" a spoiled princess" "you bitch" she tired to get toward you but Jungkook pushed her back "you lucky your boy toys are here" she was trying to get under your skin and it was working "shove up your ass,they're not my boy toys" you shoved her she fell on top of the couch "ugh, your regret that" she got up quickly and punched in the face "Mika enough" Zero grabbed her,Jungkook and yoongi where by your side,a warm fluid taste flew through your mouth.  You lip was bleeding "bitch your lucky your boy toy is here, I would have knocked your ass out" you got up wiped your lip with your jacket but it kept bleeding. "Dam" yoongi scanned your face "she got you good" he chuckles "shut up!" You hit his shoulder "lemme see" you turn to Jungkook "yep,it will heal don't worry" you nod."I'm not her toy y/n,you see I will get you"they left you decide to say anything. "Well that was interesting" Jimin was awake "you,omg" he was laying down model style.

The bell rang "finally" you grabbed your stuff "lemme see" Jungkook grabbed your face "I'm fine" you  smile while he holds your face,he scans your lips,god you could kiss him right know "let me go please" you try to avert your gaze, he smirks at you and lets you go. "Hurry up I'm hungry" Jimin and Yoongi where standing  by the door "were coming?" You walked back.

I'm sorry this is boring chapter I'll try to make it better