Hunger

"A lady like you shouldn't  be here by yourself" a deep voice from behind you you where already annoyed and then he came.drunk.  " who said I'm alone" you said with an attitude  "mm I've got myself a feisty one don't I?" He gets too close to you "mmm you smell good"

you could smell his blood in his neck pumping in his body it was getting louder and louder. You put your face in the crook of his neck,suddenly he grabbed you and he kissed you,you where stronger so you pulled away "don't resiste me baby,you know you want me" he got closer to you he was teasing you,could just imagine the sweet taste of his blood in your mouth,you here getting hungrier "fuck" you wrapped you arms around him and put your face on his neck licking the spot you where gonna penetrate you fangs in. "Y/N!" Someone pulls you back your eyes glowing red you fangs where already out and into hi neck lightly. "DAM it y/n I told you not to do anything" you look at him angrily.

"I didn't do shit" you pull his neck to show Yoongi not looking it,he crosses his arms "really?" He points,your eyes widen you see two small red puncture wounds they where the bleeding tho but they where turning purple and red. "He's fine" he gets close to your ear "no it's one of Ki's meme era you idiot" your eyes widen again "man who are you?"  He finally says something "non of your business" he couldn't recognize him,he stepped forward "back off dude your drunk"but he refuses "you didn't answer  my~" he squints and his eyes widen and he steps backwards and leaves before Yoongi could compel him. "Shit" "we don't have time,come on" he pulls you by your arm to the back of the bar. There was a man standing still not moving nor speaking. "Here"he nods at the mans direction,you didn't hesitate and ding your fangs into the mans flesh. His blood immediately going to your mouth,It was so warm and tasted so good.

"Ahh"you eventually pulled away,the man was weak. You wiped of the rest of the blood form your mouth "that was a whole five minutes y/n,how often do you expand?" Yoongi was referring to my wings "once a moth" he immediately shakes his head "that's why,the more you expand less blood you need" "Oh I didn't know" 

Walking back to your car your curiosity grew "yoongi. How do you know so much about me" he ignores you "Yoongi?" Still no response,you  turn him around so he would face you "I'm talking to you,are you d~" he pressed his lips against yours.

"You talk to much y/n" you blush but try to hide it with a pout. Both of you got  into the car and drove off.

"Yoongi why did it you feed" his grip got router on the wheel and he tenses up. "Well I usually her Jungkook come with me because I can't control myself,watching you was hard but I tried hard to resist" "do you know why you can't control it" the car suddenly stopped as you realized you where at his house. He turns and looks at you "no but Namjoon said it's because i am a full blood" "oh" both of you got out of he car at the same time. "Bye y/n see you later"he got close to your ear "and maybe we could finish what we started" he whispered "thank you Yoongi had a nice night, and I'll think about your offer" you grin at him and you get I to your car and drive off.

Sunday morning (bc What is Saturday)

"Ughh" you slowly got out of bed,you grabbed your phone "10:30!!" You hot up quickly you had to do errands today you changed Into something comfortable

At the store

"First fruits" you wales to the fruit sections to grab bananas,grapes,strawberries and pears "next milk" all the ways in the back. You where about to grab you milk when a uncomfortable feeling went down your spine. You took a small sniff in the air but nothing,it wasn't a familiar feeling either. You ignore it and moves on to the cereal "cocoa puffs?" You where scamming the aisle "aha" you found it and places it you cart.

"Hello princess" a deep voice came from behind you. "Ki?what are you doing here" he pulls someone in front  of him "you bit Jea with your nasty vampire fangs" your eyes widen,Jea's was scared he had a busted lip and bruises on his hands and knuckles. "Know your gonna pay,right Jea" Jea stayed quite "I want to talk to him ALONE" you demanded Ki laughed and pushed Jea towards you almost making him fall. You pull Jea gently toward the end of the aisle. You grab his hands he flinched a little "did he do this to you" you looks into his eyes filled with fear. He was only a kid he could t have more than 17 Ki's was 23 and bigger. He slowly nodded "that son of a.ughh" you put your fingiré over your mouth "I'm sorry" you said "it's not your fault I was the one that got drunk" he said softly "he shouldn't have done that to you Jea it my fault" you out your hand on his cheek "no really,it's fine I hate him, even tho he's my brother"your eyes widened "HES. He's are you serious.no he's gonna pay this is. Not okay Jea that isn't right" you where angry you blood boiling under your skin. "Please y/n don't he will kill not of us" he put his hands on your shoulders  

"Enough with the chit chat,KNOW you pay" he was moving his hands in a circular motion moving his mouth a yellow orb like thing was forming in the middle. Your fangs came out your fingered turned  into claws and your wing cane out like nothing. "Ahh" he released the yellow glowing orb aiming straight towards you. You where ready to take the hit for the brining sensation. But you didn't "huh?" You looked back up "Jea?" "JEA MOVE" Ki screamed at him "no Ki,IM tired of your dirty tricks I'm tired of you" he got in front of you,his fingers moved fast in forming a red glowing triangle "MOVE JEA this is your last warning" "NO"

"This is on you Jea"Ki moves his fingers once again forming a yellow glowing orb. "Enough" a assertive voice can from behind you and Jea.