Feeling

"Yes we where separated at birth,I found out when the grand council held me in prison when I was 20" you didn't wanna ask in font of them so you just nodded. "And don't call me that you are not my  brother, stay away from her and all of us" yoongi was cold but I've never seen him this cold. You put your hand on him shoulder, he sighed

Class had finished, you four where walking together "yoongi?" He stops and turns to you "yeah?" " can we talk later?" He nods we had lunch next more like brunch we met up with the rest of the gang. "Hey guys"you waved they smiled back "we have new" yoongi sat on top of the table the table went quite "my brother is here,and His "sister"Mika is here, "your bother?i wonder why they're here?" Namjoon asked "I don't know,but I'm gonna find out" yoongi said.

After lunch we had another class, you had ine more class with yoongi,Namjoon and Hoseok was AP history. "Okay class we have e new student,be nice" as soon as he said that Zero followed behind him "okay take a seat,today we are watching the Cold War movie and here are a couple of questions for it" he passed out papers,Zero sat in front of you again. The teacher turned the lights off and stated to play the movie.

You sat next to yoongi and Joon,Hoseok sat next to each other. "This is so boring" yoongi said "it's actually pretty intere...." yoongi grabbed your face and kissed your lips "yoongi" you smacked his shoulder "what?" He shrugged,you shook your head "I'm gonna use the restroom" you got up and left the class, you walked down to the restroom no one was in their you did your business and washed your hands. "Ugh" someone slammed you against the wall "Zero,what do you want?" You moved his hands "you" he stepped closer to you,"what?" He chuckles "I want you y/n,I felt you from my brother I felt your presence with in him" he touched your cheeks "I have to get to class" you walked off " think about y/n" you kept walking.

You walked in back to class and sat,"are you okay?" "I'm fine" you laid your head in yoongis shoulder.Zero walk in he walks toward his desk before he sits he winks at you.

*buzzz* the bell rang "finally" you got your things together "I'll see you later yoongi" he nods "bye guys" you wave back at Namjoon and Hoseok.

You drive home, "ugh" you had a headache and you only got headaches when something was gonna happen it could be bad or good. You took a quick shower before heading to the guys house. You down to the kitchen and grabbed a snack to go.

You drive to yoongis house, "hey guys" you had a key at this point so you just walked in "Hey y/n" they all said "where's yoongi?" "In the movie room" Hoseok said "thanks" Jungkook eyes you all the way until he couldn't see you.

"Yoongi?" "In here" you opened the movie room door "hey" "hey princess" you laid next to him "so what did you wanna talk about?" "I just want to know more about your brother" "oh well, I pretty much know what you know,he's my brother we where separated at birth because full bloods couldn't have more than one child a long time ago and we where born the same day but we are not twins he's older than me by 30 minutes, yeah that's it" "oh" "yeah, I don't really know him" "do you want to?" You sat up "kind of, I just wanna know after all these years why now?" It's was silent "do you remember your parents?" You ask "yeah, they my my father was part of the grand council a long tome ago,until they found out they had another child and they where killed" "I'm sorry" "it's okay". "He never met them" "yeah your right, I wonder if he blames me because I was in jail when they where killed" " I doubt it" he smiles at you "was that it?" "Yeah" you hold your shoulder where there was a bruise from earlier. "What that" he loved your hand and your shirt "what happened?" You closes your eyes "when I went to the restroom, Zero..." "Are you fucking serious y/n why didn't you tell me?" "Because I knew you would react like this,please don't do anything" "what did he want?" You stayed quite "y/n im serious" you shighed "he told me,he wanted me" you closed your eyes, "he felt you, damm it" you opened your eyes, "I knew it" he locked down at the big couch "yoongi" you grabbed his hand "I love you" you smiled at him, he chuckles "I love you too princess" you hug him falling on top of him. You both laugh at the same time "we should go on a date Friday" he puts your hair banding your ear "ouuu, we should go ice skating!" "Okay!,sounds like fun!" He smiles at you, and kisses you. "Come on,I have to show you something" he pulls you out of the big couch "wait" he ignored you and pulls you "Okay close your eyes" he stands in front of you, you where you used to stay "Okay" you close your eyes, he pulls you he opens the door it smelled really nice "okay open toe eyes" you slowly open your eye. 

You where in shock "yoongi did you do this?" You looked at him them back at the room "Hoseok helped me,oh and Joon" he smiled, he had redecorated the room it the walls where a light grey the curtains where a,low yellow it was pretty. You ran up to him and hugged him "thank you" he chuckles "your welcome,come stay with us,sell your house you have a home here with all of us" "are you sure y'all want me here?" He laughs "of course we do, well I sure do" he holds you "okay" he hugs you. "Wait did everyone agree to this?" "Well um...." "of course he didn't, ill talk to him" you said "he's mad at me so don't make him more mad please" he kisses you cheek "okay"

You go back downstairs "Jungkook can you come here please" you walked out the door to the backyard, "yeah?" He closed the curtain "why don't you want me to stay here?" You turn to him,he sighs "it's not that I just, I just don't want to see you and him together, I want you" he grabs you hand "Kookie I-I....." "it's fine you can stay" he looks down to the intertwined "if you don't want me to Kookie I don't have to" he Gabe's you a warm smile "not it's okay" he pats your head "okay then, you should talk to Yoongi" "you crazy!,he'll tear me apart" you laugh "no he's a big teddy bear he told me not get you more mad" "eww,okay I'll talk to him" you laugh again.

You go back inside, "your gonna lose!" Jimin and Teahyung where playing Mario cart "No you!" Teahyung screams at Jimin. You shake your head "go" you push Jungkook to Yoongi "hyung can we talk?" Yoongi turns around "yeah" they walk off. "My job here is done" you sit on the stool" "wow,nice that's the fastes I've seen them make up" Namjoon sits next to you,you  smile at him. "What do you think Zero and Mika want?" You ask Joon "I'm not quite sure yet, I see Zero quite faun of you tho I see it in his eyes when he looks at you" "he is"  "and Mika she's an alpha she could potentially take Jungkook you know?" "Yes I know" "you  have the characteristics of an alpha to you know you could challenge her" "yes but I want to avoid more blood shed " he nods.

"No, I'll beat you" Jungkook and yoongi came back "whatever" yooongi had Jungkook head in his arm. They where laughing, "lets play then" "oh your so on" they moved Jimin and Teahyung out of the way and took over. "Joon can you help me sell the house?" "Yeah of course" you and Joon went to his office and called people,a lot of time went into selling your house.

"When do you wanna move your stuff in?" Joon asked you "this Saturday and Sunday,but I'm gonna need some help" "Yeah we can help".

I'm Yeah this story is getting long, but I'm gonna keep writing until I find a good stopping point.

Thank you for reading💜💜