Disaster

Yoongi left and slammed the door "FUCKK MEEE" you grabbed you hair in frustration. "Ughhhh" you brought your knees to your face, "why me whyyy" you stared to let your tears roll down. "WHYyyy" you got up and turned around and punched the wall making a whole,you hand was bleeding "Y/N stop" Jungkook grabbed you and embraced you "no,no,no,no"you bawled your eyes out into Jungkook's chest. He held you there until you stopped crying he pulled you from the hug,he looked at you and wiped your tears, "did you have to punch my wall" he held your bleeding wrist but it was healing on it own. "Yes" you sniffed,he giggled "I'm such a slut,Ki was right about me"you sat down at the edge of Jungkooks bed "No your not don't ever say that about yourself, this is my fault I'll fix this" he cupped you cheeks "no Jungkook it was not, I let it happen this was on me" he shook his head "we will both talk to him,I'm not losing you as a friend not ever" he kissed your forehead. You where so confused about jungkook feelings for you,but he was sure you where just friends but he knew he was wrong and it hurt him.

Yoongis pov after he walked in on you saying that:

You where infuriated,you walked down to the stairs "are they okay" Teahyung got up followed by Jimin"yes" there eyes lit up,you walked off "I'm going to the bar" you left with out a word after.

You got to the bar,inside where a bunch of drunkies trying to get rid of their feeling just like you. You went up to the bar "what can I get you" the bartender spoke "whiskey" he nodded he cane back after two second with a glass of whiskey. You chugged it down like water "rough day?" A feminine voice came form next to you. She was a blonde haired her dress fit her slight curves perfectly. "No" she chuckles "the only reason someone drinks like that either rough day or your trying to get rid of someone"she said you where shocked at her words "how would you know?" "Why do you think I'm here" she played with her cup. "I'm Vanesa" she took her hand out, "Yoongi" you took her hand.

You and Vanesa had one to many shots and drinks. She was very nice and kind,but all you could think about was y/n,even when you where mad at her, she was in your head.

Suddenly Vanesa took your hand she led you to the girls restroom and she looked it behind her. Slightly missing the lock  hole. She pushes you against the wall takin her lips into yours and unbuttoned your shirt. She stated to unbuckle you belt. "No" you grabbed her wrist and pulled her away. "Why your single I'm single what's wrong" she tried to kiss you again. She was right you and y/n weren't dating,but it felt wrong doing her like this. "Come on. Oppa" she winked and played with the cooks of your shirt. "No get off me" you pushed her to the side you went to the sink and put water in your face you where trying to get Vanesas lips stick off but it wouldn't budge your lips where tinted bright red "Sorry,i can't" you looked at her and opens the door. You looked around making sure no one Vanesa followed too close behind you. Then your eye caught someone you wish you hadn't "y/n!....no" she had seen Vanesa was clinging onto you. Y/n had ran out,she was Jungkook and he shook his head,you age him a sorry looks. "Fuck" you pulled Vanesa off and ran towards them. Once you had gotten outside they where gone "ughh" you pulled your hair.getting into your car quickly you drove to your house. You entered rapidly into the room, everyone was sitting on the couch but Jungkook and y/n "where is she?" You asked "with Jungkook,......Yoongi dont" hoseoksaid but you didn't listen all you wanted was her right know.

You ran up stairs to Jungkook's room, you scared Junkook, he was holding her but she was asleep you sighed "yoongi.....I-I'm sorry" Jungkook held onto her "why,I-I" you couldn't finish you fell to your knees "you love her,I know" he slowly removes her and coves her with the covers,he comes over to you "come on,let's talk out here" you got up not letting your eyes off her,her eyes puffy and her cheeks where tinted red.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi I didnt mean that to happed like that" he looked at you "who made the first move?" You started at him his eyes looked down to the floor "I did, IM sorry" Jungkook's eyes where soft he was actually sorry,you couldn't be mad at him  since you first met you and him had the strongest bond,he would always ask you for help with "grown up thing",you loved him and he did too he was like your little brother.

"I forgive Jungkook......but only this time" you point ay him,his yes light up and hugs you. "Thank you,Hyung thank you" he held you. "Was it good" you jokingly said "Hyung, Oh my god....seriously" he hit your shoulder you laughed. "Well at least we are matching know" you showed him Your hickeys and pointed at the two that where visible "I'm goin to kill you,Hyung"he shook his head "I'm kidding" you could barely hold you laugh in. "Yeah right" he walked away from you.

Your POV:

You woke to shivering,and you heard mumbling. "Jungkook?" You turned on the lamp that was beside the bed he was sweating but it was a cold sweat he was shivering. "Hey,wake up!" You started to shake him lightly he was gripping the sheets in pain "no no no" he stared to mumble loudly "Jungkook wake up" you shakes him little harder,his eyes where glowing green,he was gonna change "Jungkook please,calm down" he sat up,it suddenly got really cold in the room so cold you could see your breath and his.

"JUNGKOOK,NOOO" you screamed but it was to late he had transformed you fell of the bed. The got on top of you,his eyes where full of hate and fury,he wasn't Jungkook anymore,you where terrified he could easily kill you right their. "I know your in there Jungkook,you would hurt me please" you tears stared to tricker down your eyes. "GET OFF HER" someone came im running and tackling strong enough to get Jungkook of you. You get up quickly. It was Yoongi,they where fighting,"AGHHHHH" "YOONGI" Jungkook has his arm in his mouth blood was,Yoongi with the other was trying to choke him. "GET,JIMIN" you ran fast "JIMIN!!" You screamed looking for Jimin "what!,what's wrong" you just pulled him to yoongis room. He saw and immediately transformed, you've never seen Jimin but he was the same size as Jungkook but slim,and agile,plus his wings gave him more surface area. He got on top of Jungkook bitting his neck,trying to get him to let go of Yoongi who's arm was bleeding even more. You couldn't take anymore you went to Jungkooks moth and put your hands in opposite sides of his mouth immediately releasing pressure from yoongis arm. "Ughh,,,LET GOOO" you pulled as hard as you could.

He finally let go of yoongis arm, you steped back to Yoongi "come on" you grabbed him to pull him up. Jimin still on top of Jungkook trying to stop him from moving. "Get the rest of them we won't be enough we need everyone" Yoongi stopped "I'm not leaving you" you held onto him "I'm fine please  y/n go" you nodded you ran down the hallway "Namjoon get up its Jungkook!" He immediately got up and ran past you to his room. "GUYS WAKE UPP!" going from door to door was talking to long so you just screamed they all go up but he door. ITS JUNGKOOK" they sprinted in front of you,you followed closely behind.