Captain

"Okay let's go" we had packed everything we need for a couple of days in a backpacks. Know we had to say good bye and risk of not seeing each other ever again "bye be careful okay" you hugged Jin,Hoseok and Jimin and tea. It was gonna be hardest for Jungkook to leave his best friends. "We will I promise, take care of them okay" Hoseok whispered in my ear.

Everyone said good bye to each other, and they left downstairs to another secrete underground that lead to the school and we headed into the one that lead to the park.

We entered the dark tunnel, "I can smell them they're right above us" you whispered "it's okay" yoongi walked beside you, ahead there was a spilt one to the left and one to the right "did we even bring a map?" Jungkook asked "no" Namjoon answered, yoongi sighed in frustration " so Hera do we do?" Jungkook asked "pick a side i guess" you said "okay, we should go.....left" yoongi points "okay let's go" you stood their while they walked "y/ ?" Yoongi turns around "I don't think we should go that way" you stood their staring into the right tunnel "why,what wrong?" He walked up to you,Jungkook and Namjoon at the entry of the left tunnel "I-It doesn't feel right" your gaze now facing yoongi "Okay,well y/n we need to pick a side" "it's probably just something" you shook that feeling off. "Okay" he sighed we start to walk again.

We walked for about 25 minutes "AHHH,FUCKKK AGGHHHHHHH" a really bad pain came from your calf and you fell the ground feeling vibrations behind you "y/n!" They came to you "Run, we need to RUN NOW!" You got up, you didn't know if you where bleeding or not but they where coming "shit, help me with her other side" Jungkook grabbed my right and Namjoon the other. "Yoongi the flash light, turn it off" "you won't be able to see" "we have y/n," Namjoon was the only one who can see in the dark "y/n keep your eyes open, I need you to be my eyes okay?" You where pain so much pain "yeah" you tune your head up. "Here let me put her on my back" Namjoon took me and put me on his back "Okay I trust you" he held you lower thighs.

"There! They're right there!" A voice from not to far behind "faster Joon,they'll catch us" he picked the pace, Jungkook went behind us mas yoongi in front. "Get the hybrid!, we need her alive!" A different voice came "shit, they'll catch us at this pace" Jungkook came beside Namjoon "just let me down" you said "what not your crazy!" They all said "you just heard they need me alive,they won't kill me but you they will kill all of you,drop me Joon" "no we will go on" he picked up the pace even more "god dammit, drop me right now Joon you'll die" "don't do it Joon" yoongi said "fine" "no y/n!" You expanded your wings adding more weight for Joon which really slowed him down, he fell to the ground panting. "No y/n, don't you dare!" Jungkook was helping Joon up "I'm sorry, thank you for everything, I love you both of you, Joon thank you again. We will meet again" you put your head together "y/n please what if we can't find you? I can't ,I can't let you do this" Jungkook hugged you "it's okay, you will find me" he let go "y/n, I love you I won't stop u til I find you" he hugged you as well.

"Sir right there!" A voice really close and footsteps got louder, you held onto him "bye" you let go "run, RUN!" It hurt, this was most painful thing you've ver done it broke the three of you into a million pieces.

You turn to them falling onto your knees and putting your hands behind your head,years falling down your cheek. "She's there,grab her!" Voices kept getting louder "yes sir!" They approved you slowly pointing guns to you "are you the hybrid?" A voice same from one of them "I am" you looked up,the bright light from their flash light was piercing through your eyes. "Are you bleeding?" He asked again "I'm not sure" he immediately went to go check your calf "give me the kit!" Another man gave him the kit "I'm gonna wrap it up stay still please" "okay" you turn your head a little trying to see, there was a entry wound and blood all over your jeans, "Okay can you stand?" He stood beside you "ill try" you put all your pressure on your right leg and lifted your self. "Good, cuff her" two men cane behind you wrapping the cuffs on you.

"We got her boss!" The man that wrapped you said "good" a voice from behind the small crowd came to the front. A big muscular man came, he was about 6 foot and had scar on his face, this man was huge. "So the famous hybrid girl,huh I though you would put a fight up" he paced around you you followed him with your head "where are your friends?" You didn't say anything, he stood in front of you "I don't know" you really didn't they took the left one after all there was two tunnels one lead to the park and one to who know where. He sighed "how rude, I'm captain. Hannes,nice to meet you, oh wait" he stuck his hand to shake yours,he was mocking you. He laughed,and so did his comrades "anyways, well you probably have a lot of questions?" He stood there waiting "no questions? I like her already" he turns to his soldiers and then he runs back hitting you left leg making you fall to the ground "fuck" you clenched you jaw, he laughed, too got up like nothing somehow "woah, she's a fighter" you felt the blood running down your pants again, "again?" he laughed "yeah!" Te other men cheered, he turns around and hits you again,but you don't fall this time, he stops laughing,he hit you a third time, fourth and dedito until you fell from pain "dam, I though I wasn't gonna ever gonna get you down" you had hit you chin in the ground and you could taste blood in your mouth this time you sat up slowly, you spit the blood out beside you. "Take her let's go" he walked away, the other guy helped you up and walked with you behind everyone else.