Accident

⚠️smut⚠️ kind of

"I messed up"

You where worried about him he's never been like this,even the members where scared.

"How?" You grabbed his chin so he would look at you,but he closed his eyes "please Jungkook,what happened" his eyes tuned green. "Calm down,breath" his breath was unsteady and he was really tense. You pulled him towards you so you could hug him,he gave in his breath was starting to come back. His body was relaxed in your arms he was squeezing tightly.

"I killed her y/n" he whispers in your ears.ou pulled him back to meet his face "what!" "Shh,i killed her"

Jungkooks pov of the day it happened:

After what happened with me and y/n I went to a friends house. Her name was Rebecca,she invited you over it was 10:30at night. You knocked on the door "hey kook"she opens the door with a smile on her face "hey Becc" you hugged her,you and her where like childhood friends you met when I was 15 we've been friends for 7 years. He parents divorced when we became friends so we became closer then ever.

"So you wanna watch a movie kook" she sits in the big couch. "Sure,what about a scary movie" you take the control from her "fine" she sits back "what about the conjuring" you don't even wait for her answer and you start the movie.

Mid way through the movie she was clinging onto to your arm,she always did when you put a scary movie. You could hear her heart racing while she watched,she was so beautiful. "What kook?" She looked at you her head toletes to the right a little.

She looked so innocent,but she wasn't "god" you grabbed her and placed her on your lap and kissed her deeply. She was tense but she soon gave in she wrapped her hands around my neck pulling on my hair softly.

Rebecas pov

His hands where run him up and down my thighs his touch was so amazing.

He picked You up and started to walk to the your room  he threw you on the bed and hovered over. He took my shirt of next my shorts leaving me naked. The he stopped him self right after. His touch was rough but not to harsh it was pleasing,he started to kiss my neck trailing down to my stomach,"Are you ready?" He looked up to me,"Yes" a whispers quietly.

He flicked his tongue up and down me,making my back arch and moan. Soon enough I was dripping wet,he finished down there and moved back up me stopping at my breast sucking on each one,and nibbling I'm my nipple softly.

Smashing his lips into mine again and thrusting himself into me with out warning, "Jungkook-ah~" i accidentally moaned his name,you could feel the smirk on his face when I did. With every thrust he got rougher,to the point of it wasn't pleasure anymore but pain "kook,stop" I tried pushing him off but he wouldn't budge "Kook" I said more firmly. His eyes where glowing green "what?~" his muscles tensed up,then he put his hand around your neck tightly,he stopped thrusting he was know holding you by the neck. He lifted you up,cutting your inability to breath. His breathing go deeper almost sounding like a growl "kook" you tried to speak but you where dining out of air,it took all your might you hit him on the side his face scratching  his cheek bone. He let you go,dropping you on the bed,you where trying to catch your breath. He soon was growling you look up "WHAT THE FUCK" there's was a wolf in your room,he was huge,half black and white. The hairs on it where spiked up,you knew you knew what's was about to happen. "I love you kook...."

Your POV

"I'm sorry Jungkook" you hugged him,he was know crying into your  neck. There wasn't anyone close by on the plane except Jimin and Teahyung two seats in front of where both of you where sitting. "I loved her,so much,I-I~" it hurt to hear him say that but he loved her "it's okay.shhhh" you pet his head and soon you both fell asleep.

"Wake up" you heard a voice "Y/n,Jungkook wake up know we landed" you got up bit Jungkook was still was laying on top of you somehow. Your neck was sore from the uncomfortable position you here in. You tapped Jungkooks shoulder "mmmh" "we are here wake up" he slowly got up and rubbed his eyes. We grabbed our small backpacks and left the plane.

"I'm hungry"jimin kept winning as we passed some wfast foods "well get some in a little bit we need to find out car first" Hoseok has made some arrangement and rented us a car."there" Teahyung pointed to a black camero the windows tinted dark.

"Can we eat know it's 10:30pm" Jimin was winning again "yes Jimin,what do you want?" We where all hungry "let's go to Pandas" Teahyung suggested "yeah!" Jimin got excited "there's one 15 minutes away from here,they don't close until 12" "that fine" and he leaves the parking lot following the GPS.

"Okay we are here" Teahyung parka he car outside of  pandas.

We take about 20 minutes to eat,"where the hotel?" You ask Teahyung he was typing at his phone "it's...10minutes away" "okay" you get in the back seat with Jimin this time he was sleepy. 

"Okay we rest for the rest of the night,tomorrow morning we search for he flower" you where nervous you only had a day to find the flower take it back to Yoongi.

You trying sleep but your couldn't,there where two king size beds Jungkook and you on one and Teahyung and Jimin the other. "Can't sleep?" You turn your head Jungkook eyes where open looking toward you. "Yeah" you look back up to the ceiling "what's wrong?" He turned over into hi back and looks the the ceiling with you. "No.im just thinking" you where shivering from the cold "come here" he opens his arms,you don't question it and move I to them,they immediately warm you up,he never gets cold he's always warm. "Don't worry,it will okay" he gives a peck in the forehead.