"Enough" a assertive voice can from behind you and Jea.

"this isn't your fight Purity" Ki was annoyed "I don't care Ki know leave,before I change my mind of letting your go freely" purity was a tall man his hair white as snow and his eyes all black no white to be  seen ,he was wearing all black too. With those words Ki and his what was left of his group left and gave an evil look at Jea. You retracted your wings and you had two holes in your shirt you turned back to Purity "who are you" he looks at you "I'm Purity I work for the Grand council" you eyes widen your parents once told you to stay away as much as you could. "So you know who I am I assume"he nods in agreement "but don't worry I was,best friends with your father"you felt your heart skip a beat "you knew my parents?" "Indeed we where very close y/n and when they where murder,I hid you from the world as much as possible by I erased it for your head,I'm sorry I couldn't protect them but I am here know I am here for you anything you need I am here" you couldn't take it you let your tears run down your face. "It's okay,Thank you Purity"you went up to him and hugged him he felt pure his warm arms wrapped around you felt so comforting. He wipes your tears from your face "I need to go but anything you need y/n just call my name I'll try my best to be there for you" you nod and he disappeared into thin air.

"I should go" Jea was about to walk off "wait Jea,do you have somewhere to stay?" He looks down "no" you felt bad for him even he was just a kid "come stay with me I have a extra room" his eyes lit up as soon as you did "thank you" he wrapped his arms around your face.

"Thanks" he put the groceries on the counter,he nods as he walks around the house looking at everything "I'm going to get my hw I'll be back" "okay" you go up stairs to your room. "You should really lock your window" you jumped really high and hit something " owww,what the heck" Yoongi said "YOONgi what are you doing here" you cross your arms "I was bored and I missed you" you stopped and looked at him "Yoongi I saw you Friday and I'll see you tomorrow in class"you pulled Yoongi back to the small balcony "know I have things to do go" but he didn't he pushed you back inside you kept backing up until you hit the wall. His hands braid your head in the wall "no" he was leaning in really close

"Y/n, are you okay" Jea opened the door Yoongi stayed their didn't move but his head turned "what is he DOING HERE" he finally stepped back and walked towards Jea and his hands turned into fist his eyes blood red. Jea also Wales in furious "no. No no" you put your hands in between them "why is he here y/n" Yoongi stepped back "why are you here?" He looked into Jea eyes "I was their tobsave her when you weren't"Jea smirks at Yoongi "what is he talking about y/n" Yoongi turns to you "Jea please leave back downstairs" you give him a little push "okay but if your not down in 20 minutes I'm coming back up" you smile at him.

You pull Yoongi on to your bed and sit next to him "what was he talking about?" You turn to look at Yoongi. "Ki,was at the store and he wanted to get rid of me" you play with your fingers,yoongi stands up "why didn't you call me I should have been their" he was mad "Jea~" you where cut off "JEA, he's just like the rest of them" "no your wrong,he saved my life,so did Purity" know both you where screaming,he stops pacing around the room "Purity was their?" His voice lowers "yes,he got their right on time to save me"his gaze diverts and he turns his back to you. "Yoongi?" You grab his shoulder,he turns around and picks you up by your thighs and pins you to the wall placing his lips onto yours his hands running up and down you thighs. A soft moan left your mouth,while his tongue was exploring every inch of your mouth. "Yoo~" you tried to pull back but he just kept kissing you,the kiss turns into a deep passionate make out. He moved down to your neck leaving a trail of saliva down. "Yoongi~" you moaned his name,you felt something hard getting bigger between your thighs. "Stop" you tried to push him back but was to strong for you. He put his hands on you back while still interlocked with your lips you felt him grin as he felt the two holes on your shirt. "Don't you~" but he had already ripped your off and there it to the side. "Yoongi,stop" you moaned as he moved down to your chest leaving hickeys down to your breast. "Why?" He finally said something "because we'll get caught" "so,you don't want me to stop anyways" he smirked at you. "Right you don't want me to stop really" he kissed your neck your breath getting heavier "no but~" he kisses you lips again the kiss was so deep his soft roses lips where tasted so good. He bit your bottom lip softly as he pulled away. He carried you off the wall onto your bed.

He hovered over you looking into your eyes. "We cant yoongi,and you know it" you put your hands on his chest making sure he doesn't kiss you again because,you wanted him,you wanted every part of him you wanted to feel his touch on your body you wanted to feel him inside you and he knew it. "Fine" he pulls off you you sigh In relief you sit up.you pick up your rip shirt and throw at him "thanks,that was one my favorite shirts" he smirked at you "I'll get you a new one" "you better" both of you laughed. You grabbed another shirt form your closet" you looked in the mirror "really yoongi,how ughhh" he chuckles. He left three hickeys on your neck wide open for the world could see.

You layered your makeup to try to cover your jockeys but it was still a little red. "Whatever" you where frustrated ,Yoongi laughed "shut it thisbis your doing" "well next time~"

"OKAY,Im coming in" Jea opening the door