🖤kind of smut but really no 🖤

Sunday

"Stop let me do my homework" yoongi was trying to get you to repay him for last night "but you owe me"you face him "okay well let me finish this first I'm almost done" you squish his cheek "ughh,you take to long" he fell back onto the pillow "well I'm sorry, wait did you do yours?" You turn to him "yes I did Friday night I couldn't sleep" "oh" he chuckled "it's okay I'm fine y/n, I can tell your already worried" he sat up, you smiled at him "I just worry about you" he cupped your cheek "don't that my job princess" he kissed you "that's not fair want to worry about you too" he pulled you into his lap "why princess? Why do you want to worry for me?" He scanned your face "because I can" you crossed your arms "your crazy" he chuckled, you gasp "whatever" you hit his shoulder lightly.

"Oh you little.." he grabbed you and pinned you down onto the bed "you pay now" he whispers is your ear then starts to kiss your neck leading to your lips. He hovers his lips over yours teasing you, his hips gliding over your body "you ass" you whisper, he chuckles after he interlocks his lips with yours his hands running up and down your body. His tongue now asking for permission to enter, you open your mouth wider you could feel his smirk on his face.

He got up, you cocked you eyebrow "wait" he smirked "oh no~" you where scared what he was gonna get. "Get up" his voice was cold, you didn't say anything and got up,he takes your shirt off, he ties your wrist together "get on the bed" you climb on the bed "he runs his hands up your thighs to your breast massaging them "stop yoongi~" he was teasing you,he smirks he goes to the hem of your pants running his long fingers across your bottom stomach? He starts to take your pants off "Y/n!!!!! Ohhhh my god I'm sorry.....but it's Jungkook again!" Jimin barged in the room "shit" yoongi un tied me and I put my clothes back on.

You ran to his room they where all standing outside his room, "Jungko!!......" he had scratches and slashed from a knife all over him he was bleeding bad he was hot steam was coming off of him "Kookie?" He was hurt badly, "who did this to you?"you kneeled beside him "get away from me!" He pushes away, your heart hurt you turned to the guys. Namjoon was confused, he gestured his hand so your come back, you nod your head "Jk? It's Teahyungie" Tea approaches him and Jimin followed after "it hurts" Jungkook held his body he was at the point of breaking "I know I'm sorry, what happened?" Teahyung and Jimin comforted him, Jungkook held his head up to look into his brothers eyes "there where hunters, they wanted y/n, I tried
to hold them off, they where gonna come here!they know where we live,there probably out there as we speak" you turned to Namjoon "we need to do something" you whispered in his ear "YOUVE DONE ENOUGH!" Jungkook was standing in front of you, his body was rejecting you and that isn't normal,he's hurting himself more "Jungkook don't hurt yourself please" you wanted to touch him but he pulled back "your the one who did this to me you....." "enough don't say something you'll regret Jungkook" yoongi pushes him back,he scoffs then he holds his heart "take him to the medic room" Namjoon told Teahyung and Jimin. They immediately carried Jungkook on there shoulders "now we are gonna continue as we where, nobody say anything act like everything is normal" "but it's not Joon,how can we just sit here and let them is one by one,at this RATE  will be dead by the end of the week" yoongi was mad "Yoongi,that's what they want they want us to attack so they have a reason to kill us" Joon was completely right "I know but,I can't,I can't just sit here and let the people I care about get hurt Joon IM JUST THAT PERSON!" He walked off on fire,Joon sighed "can you please talk some  sense into him?" "Yeah of course" you walked to yoongis room "you know he's right" he standing by the window,you hugged him from the back, his scent was so comforting "I know but,I can keep my composure with Jungkook being hurt" he turns to you, they really loved each other "I know but you have to think,that's what this is for" you put your finger on his temple,he chuckles "lets go to bed,it's late" he kisses your forehead, he took his hurt off,the acts of the first time where still there "I'm sorry" you traces the scars with your fingers "don't" he grabs your wrist,you wrap your hands around his neck,his hands on your waist "I'll get them tattooed over" he kisses you nose "eww" you run your nose on his  chest "oh whatever" he picked you up wrapping your legs around him, he laid you down softly,he laid next to you "go to sleep" "we really don't need it you know" you bury your face on his neck "you do, your side needs it" you yawn "yeah your right,goodnight yoongi" he chuckles "goodnight princess" he kisses your head.

Three days later

"Hurry tf up" once again the three musketeers where about be late again "run!" We sprinted to class "we are here!" You barged in,*bell* you walked quietly to your seats Mika and Zero where already there,"Okay class,today I need to catch up on grading papers so I'll put a movie on" you sighed "seriously this lady" yoongi whispered, "at least we don't have do anything" he sighed.

At this point Jungkook still wasn't talking to you the slashes on his body where not done healing fully and some left scars on him. Namjoon said just to give him time that he'll come through but it's been three days you need him.

" May I go to the restroom?" Zero asked the teacher she nods from her office. Mika wasn't here anymore suspicious.

He took a while in the restroom "where's your little helper?" Yoongi mocked,Zero turns around "she betrayed me" he had a big scar on his face "oh my god,what happened?" You asked, "meet me by that big tree outside later" you nod your head, you turn to yoongi he's giving you that seriously? look, "stop" you told him he scoffs "yoongi" you wined,he took a deep breath "fine" he let out, you smile at him warmly.