Promise

Friday night

"Are you ready?" Yoongi was at the outside your door "yeah I'm coming" you finished touching up, you opened the door "you look cute" he was wearing all black like always he looked good in it tho he was wearing a simple chain but it looked hot. "Thank you" "lets go then" you went to the car and dove to the ice skating place.

"Thank you" you got you shoes, "I'm gonna bust my ass because of you" you laugh "no your not I'll help you" yoongi didn't really know how to ice skate but you did you,did it for 3 years and it stuck with you. "We can ice skate for an hour because I'm already hungry" he said "that's fine"you grabbed his hand and pulled him in to rink. "I'm gonna fa...owwwww" he let go of your hand and fell "phahahahahah" you laughed hard "help me up dork" you helped him up carefully. "Like this" you showed him how to skate he immediately got it "you see it's easy" he rolled his eyes.

"Okay we should go eat" He was out of breath "yeah I'm starving" you got of the rink, "ahh, my toes hurt" he said, you laughed "big baby" you put your normal shoes on. "Where do you wanna eat?" He held your hand "um It doesn't matter" you shrugged "how about pizza?" "Yeah!" 

"Ugh I'm so full"you rubbed you stomach "me to,do you wanna go home or?" "Let's go home I have to move my stuff tomorrow" "okay" he threw the trash away. He held you hand again,you where happy again but the though of Jungkook took it away.

"We are home!" Yoongi yelled,no response "losers" he said you giggled "they're probably asleep" he shakes his head. You went upstairs to your room "you can come in" he stood at the door "if i do I don't think I can control my self" he bit his lip "so?" You played with your phone "we have a long day tomorrow we should rest" "yeah I guess" he smiled at you "goodnight princess" "goodnight" as he left.

Saturday morning

"Y/N,WAKE UP you lazy ass" Jin screamed and you jumped from your bed "WHAT,what happened!?" They laugh "fuck you guys" they laughed their butts off "it's moving day!" They literally carried you "okay,put me down" you laughed, "hurry up and change" Jin said "okay get out" you pushed them out. You change quickly "okay let's go" all of you got intot a car so you could fit more stuff instead of going and coming back multiple time.

"Okay first, Jungkook,Jimin and Jin you three take out the furniture and heavy things, yoongi,Hoseok you clean the path for them and Joon you can help me with the little things don't break anything" they nod and go "okay first we can clean the kitchen out" Joon helps you clean the kitchen

It took a total of 6hours to get the whole house empty. "I'm exhausted" Jungkook laid on the grass "me too" Jimin laid  next to him. "Okay let's go back home" you and now to drive back and take everything down and get in to the house.

"Okay now we take everything down again" "ughhh my arms hurt" Jungkook wines in pain. "I know,not take it down"

It took 3more hours to take everything down and get Into the house and into your room. Yoongi was knocked out on the couch with Hoseok and Jin. Jungkook was in his room,Namjoon and Teahyung where in  the movie room probably asleep. Jimin was sitting on the floor on his phone between yoongis legs. You went up to Jungkook room and laid next to him "I'm so bored" he chuckles "go to sleep" "but I'm not tired" you dug your face in the soft pillow,he lays on top of you "Hey your heavy!" He laughs, he grabs you and flips you on top of him he's on his back and you in top. You sigh your hands on his hard chest "what" he chuckles "nothing". "Oh I totally forgot I got a tattoo, after Jea you know" "oh,lemme see" he lift his shirt up. "Oh my god it's so cool" it was a dragon across his ribs with a yellow kinda shinny light "it represents him you know" you run your hands up and down it "it's so...I don't even have words" "Yeah, he didn't deserve to go like that" "yeah he didn't" you stare at the tattoo for a while. "Do you want to get one in memory of him?,I have a guy he gave me this one" you eyes widened "oh,what should I get?" He chuckles "well up can sketch it for you and I'll send it to him so he can touch it up" "okay yeah" "okay get off" he threw you to the side,you laugh "okay what do you want it to look like" "um,oh how about a yellow rose with dark green leaves across my hand" you shoes him where you wanted it "so a rose?" You nod your head "okay I'll sketch it then I'll show you if you like it" "okay".

It took him about 10 minutes "okay,look" "oh my god,I love it" it was really beautiful "I'll send it to him,he should be blue to do it tomorrow" "okay,yay thank you" you went up to him and hugged him "anything for my kitten" he kisses you forehead. "So the other day, did you get jealous when Mika hit on me?" You laughed "no,no why would I be jealous you crazy me jealous no no way.." you start to pace around the room "y/n" he laugh "you where and it's okay it shows that you care" he held you again "of course I care why wouldn't I" "because your always whit Yoongi" "Are you jealous?!" You laugh "no I'm not" "yes you are" you laugh. He grabs you and throws you on to the bed "I'm not jealous" he hovered over you.

"Sure" you scanned his face, he smirks to you " wait I need to talk to you seriously" he sighs and shakes his head, " what?" "Mika is an alpha   Correct?" "Yeah so" "she can take you from me, she can mark you as hers I don't want that and I know you don't want that" "yeah?" "Stay away from her" he laughs "y/n what do you think I've been trying to do I'm not stupid, I'll never leave your side" he smiles at you, "I know but she can take you away from me Kookie I don't wanna loose anyone anymore I can't take it" you hugged him you, his heart beat was low how was he so calm. He chucked "you won't I promise"

Do y'all want me to keep going?

Leave a comment

But if you don't thank you for taking the time and reading💜💜💜