Murder

⚠️more smut⚠️

"Yoongi?are you there" you slowly opened the door and made your way out the restroom. "YOUR SO DEAD" Yoongi tackles you onto the ground he only had his boxers on. "Yoongi get off me" he just laid on top of you "no" "Yoongi" you wined trying to push him off but he was holding you tightly. "Yoongi please get off me" he looked into your eyes "not until you erased that photo" "ughhh,your not letting this go are you? He shook his head "fine" you pulled your phone out an clicked on the photo. You laughed once more at it "I'll miss you" you delete right in front of him " their you happy" you pouted "thanks sweet cheeks" he pressed his lips into yours."get off I can't breath" you push him off "and put some clothes on" "like you don't like seeing me like this" he crosses his arms and you roll your eyes.

"Hello y/n!" You heard Jeas voice coming from down stairs

You and Yoongi stare at each other,then he smirks at you "put some clothes on now" you throw him his clothes but he just holds them "Yoongi!what are you doing?" "Nothing" "Jeas coming you idiot" he rolls his eyes and start to put his clothes one "stay here"you open the door "whyyy"he wines at you "because look at your neck idiot" he looks into he mirror he had hickeys "what the?when did?"he looked at you confused you smirks innocently and left the room.

"Yeah IM coming" you where going down stairs to meet Jea. "Oh hey,I didn't see you at school today?" "Oh,imm I didn't feel good so I came home" you put your hands on your neck because you too had hickeys "oh,are you feeling better?" He asked "much" he nods "okay well I'm going to be in my room" he leaves not noticing anything "okay" and he leaves.

You sigh in relief,you go back upstairs to your room "okay we are safe" but there was no response "Yoongi?" He was gone. He left a paper that said
Sorry y/n I had to leave somethings wrong with Jungkook. Where gonna be at the house if you wanna come. -yoongi

"Shit" you grabbed your jacket and your keys "I'm goin out Jea there's food in the fridge" you yelled "okay,thank you" you left

The whole car ride you could feel Jungkook pain something was wrong. You and him had formed a strong bond over the weeks you felt like you knew him forever,you could talk to him like he was your best friend,he was actually.

You got to their house,you rushed inside. "Guys?" You called "up here" someone called you hurried up. You entered Jungkook room,they where surrounded around him you couldn't see him. "What wrong" they moved out of the way,you gasped Jungkook was in his wolf form,his fur tinted with red. You approached slowly,you could hear his wines. "Jungkook?" You kneeled down to his side,you put your hand out to pet him,but he flinched. "We dont know what happened,he won't turn back, I just found him in the backyard like this,he was curled into a ball and wouldn't budge and he was skating in fear" Namjoon kneeled down to your side.

He was hurting,but not physically,but emotionally you feel it,it pounded in your chest. Jimin and Teahyung where at the point of tears.

"Can i talk to him....alone...please" you stood up and looked at them. Yoongi nods and waits for the members to leave. Teahyung and Jimin don't budge "I'll try my best,don't worry please" you cupped jimis face. "Hell be okay Teahyung" his eyes watery filled up with tears. You wrapped your arms around him and he couldn't hold his emotions in anymore and let his tears roll down. "It's okay" he pulled back from the hug and he nods,Jimin takes him and they left.

You wen back to Jungkook "talk to me Jungkook please" you kneeled down and placed your head on the bed his face was inches away from yours his hot breath hitting your face. His wines stopped as he lifted his head up. "Please,Jungkook" you picked your head back. He looked at you with his green emerald eyes, he then scooted over,but he was a big wolf he took a little more than half of his king size bed. You hopped onto the bed your back to the bed frame and you took your shoes off and extend your legs in front of you. He lays his head on your lap, his head was very big. You put your hand on his head and pet his head gown the middle separating the white and black fur. "I-I did it noona I'm a murder" his voice was shaky,that was the first time he had called you noona since you met,  "what happened Jungkook" he turned his head away form you "I can't" he squeezed his eyes shut. "Hey,it's okay I'm here for you and so are they,it's okay" you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Then you felt arms around you "mm" you looked up it's was Jungkook in his own skin. He was naked "oh"I'm sorry he grabbed a pillow to cover himself. "It's okay"you looked somewhere else,but he just stared at you "fuck" he charged at you made you back by the bed and he climbed on top you you smashing his lips into yours,you resisted but his touch was different from yoongis his touch was gentle and warm. You soon gave in,you knew it was wrong but you didn't care at that moment you needed him for some reason you didn't understand.

He ran his hands up your thighs,still attached to your lips,you let out a soft moan. He then rock your shirt off,his eyes widened,you forgot yoongis hickeys where all over the place. His eyes where confused,you grew full with lust looking at his perfectly toned body. You jumped onto him slamming him down to the bed know you where in top. Your eyes where red. You hovered over Jungkooks body,he pulled you down to meet his lips, he moved his hands down to the side of your waist pulling on your pants. He wanted home off. Your quickly got off him and took everything off leaving you naked .you climbed back on top of him placing your self right on top of his hard member. You where already dripping wet, you where about to ride him when he grabbed you and turned you around,you where on your four. You arched your back as much as possible. He rubbed himself at your entrance making you moan softly,gripping the sheets. He bragged your hips and he inserted his self making your head fall to the sheets.

His thrust where firm and rough,but it wasn't to harsh the pain soon transformed to pleasure. Soon clapping sound echoed in the room, you could hears his breath, his hands gripped harder onto your waist. "Fuck~" he moaned, the he stopped he picked you up and placed you on your back, he stared to kiss your neck ignoring that there was already hickeys on there. He moved lower to your breast sucking on your hard nipples, his tongue swirling around it,he bit it slightly and did the same to the other. He moved down to you stomach leaving small kisses all the way down. He spread your legs apart, he started to rub you slowly,you arched your head back. He then inserted two fingers into you pumping them fast,making wet sounds your breath became unstable and you let out a couple of moans . You where gonna reach your climax anytime know. Your legs stared to tremble,then you felt his breath on you he started to lick you up and down. God it felt good you gripped his hair with one hand pushing it down. He sucked on your clit "jungkook~" you moaned out
And let out all your juices flow right out into Jungkooks mouth. Jungnkook cleaned you up,he slid himself back into you "fuck~" you arched your back his thrust where slow his breath was hitting your cheek. "Moan princess"he looked into your eyes,you gripped his shoulders,but this time with Jungkook it was different you weren't clawing him it was just you. "Jungkook-ah~"he picked up the pace of his thrust "god,that's so hot keep doing it" he picked up the pace even more,he placed his hand gently around your neck applying little pressure. "Daddy,faster" You took him by surprise,and so he did he picked up the pace and tightened the grip around your neck "fuck I'm gonna cum" his sweaty body on top of yours,his lips slightly gliding over yours your breaths know in sink. "Do it" you pulled his sweaty hair back he looked confused "pill" you pulled him in to meet your lips letting a soft moan out. "Fuck-ahh"he still managed to say while kissing you.  with in seconds you both came,filling you up with his warm juices.
"Shit" his breath was heavy and he fell besides you "this-this was not right you know that" he said oof that hurt a little but it was true but it was so good. He was good to you "yeah I know" you got up and sat up your back towards him. You slowly started to reach for your clothes "I didn't mean it like that,trust me you where great....but you and I....your with Yoongi" he moves behind you feeling his body pressed into you,you where shocked at what he said "what...me and Yoongi are nothing" he chuckles slightly "yeah right I'm not dumb y/n, I smelled him all over you" your eyes widen and your cheeks turn red "we aren't...we just umm yeah" he miles at you "don't worry" he said he placed a kiss on your cheek.you started to change and so did he.

If he said us was a mistake why didn't feel like that. He felt it to he knew it was wrong but still he needed you like you did him  ,but so did Yoongi.

"Jungkook you still didn't tell me what happened" he stopped he was already fully clothed. "Not know please y/n, I-I don't wanna think about that right know" his eyes where soft "then what am I supposed to tell them,oh yeah we just had sex for 20 minutes instead" you looked at Jungkook his eyes where toward the door, Yoongi was standing there. Know you've really done it.