Silence

How?

"We need to find out and fast" Yoongi gruntt his hand getting worse by the second. "How much do you think I have joon?" His gaze diverts to Namjoon "by the look of the wound maybe a day or two" you emotions take over small tears start to trickle down your cheeks. "It's okay princess"he wipes your tears with his other hand. "No,I don't wanna lose you.......I don't wanna lose any of you" your turn to them making eye contact with each one. "And you won't y/n.....I promise" Jin reassures that and you nod. "We need help" Namjoon still kinda holding Jungkook "how about the grand council?" Jimin suggest "are you crazy, they'll arrest us do you not remember whe......." Teahyung stops "we are doomed" Hoseok sits down.

Then it hits you

"Purity!, I can call Purity" you get up making all of them look at you. "Who's pu...." you cut off Jimin "he was best friends with my father, he said he would be here for me,im gonna call him" you look at them but they don't seemed happy "how do we know we can trust him?" Hoseok ask "I-I...trust me" you point to your chest. He sighs "fine" you get up and go to the hallway

"Purity...purity...puri~" "I'm here" you jump,and he was standing their behind you. "Hey don't do that" you hold your chest "I'm sorry" he smiles at you. His eyes black as night but full of light. "I need your help Purity" you put your hair behind your ear. "Of course,what is it" he tilt his head.

"Okay come" you pull him by the hand and drag him to the room. "Okay,dont day anything okay" he nods you open the door.

When you enter Hoseok and Jin is where arguing. "Um sorry....guys" you kinda yell,and they all become quite. They look at you then they divert their gaze to Purity. Yoongi struggles to stand up but succeeds "guys this is Pur....." "we know" they cut you off "um okay.."you turn to Purity "I'm sorry,I don't know why they're being rude" you speak so they could all hear you,and you hear Yoongi,Jin and Hoseok  scoff. "He's here to help" you turn back around and pull Purity you walk over to Yoongi.

"Give me your hand" Yoongi hesites by you just grab it. "Purity?he was bit by a wolf ,and he is a full blood" Purity's eyes scan the slash made by Jungkooks fangs. "Okay,well since he is a full blood,he will die in two days of  the bite of you don't cure it" your eyes widened and so did everyone else's. "Bu......how do we cure it?" You ask "we need the blood of the wolf and a  rare herb and a feather from his wings" he says. "Okay we have the blood and the feather..what herb do we need?"

"It's more of a flower than herb actually,it called Queen of the night and it's in Sakherbazar, Kolkata in Bengal"  "that's kinda far,do we really need him" Jin scratches his head "JIN,are you serious" you scream at him. "I'm kidding" he says nervously " we need to leave asap, Thank you Purity this means a lot to me" he smiles at you "of course, anything for you" he wraps his hand around you. " I should go the council has a meeting in 10 minutes" "okay thank you Purity" he nods and he vanished into thin air.

"We need to go, who's coming with me" you look around "I'll go"Jungkook steps forward "me too" Teahyung also steps "me" jimin raises his hand. "Okay,well stay here with Hyung" hoseok says.

You where about to get up,but smithing grabbed you. "Be careful" yoongis face was millimeters apart from yours,your lips where technically touching "I-I will" he moved his gave to the,side of your cheek and gave you a kiss. You felt Jungkooks gaze on your back, it was cold. "Okay we need to go pack fast" you get up "wait,help me up" Yoongi was weak at this point,he had a fever and has a cold sweat. You helped him up,"I'll take you to my room" you technically lived here they even had a room for you,you had a little bit of your clothes here. You and Yoongi go to your room,you sit him on your bed. You get a small backpack,and go to your draw and get a pair of pants and a shirt and a change of undergarments.

You still needed your passport from your house tho and other things. You sat next to Yoongi and laid your head on his shoulder,and sat their in silence.

"Okay,I need to go" you pick your head up and look at Yoongi. He gives a small body smile "do you have to" you look at him funny "really" you hit his shoulder lightly. He chuckles, "I'm gonna mis you" you roll your eye at him "I'll be gone on day Yoongi seriously?" He shrugs.

He takes your chin,punching his lips into yours slowly,he moves it down to your neck wrapping his long fingers around your neck,not too tight. You finally pull back "bye Yoongi" you remove his hand from your neck and get up, "bye princess".

At you houses with the the maknea line.
Hoseok has made some arrangements for the three of you to go to.

"I'm goin got grab my passport" they nod,you go to your drawer and pull out a small box containing passport,photos of you and one of your parents. You sigh and sit down on your bed. "Are you ready" you shot your head at the door it was Jungkook,he wasn't even looking at you he was hurt and you hurt him but he hurt you too and he knows. "Yeah,lets go" you got your passport and put the box back I to the drawer.

Teahyung was driving to the airport Jimin in the passenger seat you and Jungkook where in the back. The car ride was silent again.

We arrived to the airport,we left the car and went inside. We had the tickets on our phone,me and Jungkook where sitting next to each other thanks to Hoseok he's not slick. Teahyung and Jimin next to eachother, "where do you wanna sit" Jungkook ask pointing to the window seat or the middle seat. "Window" he nods and you sit down.

You wanted to talk to him but you didn't want to show him that you where hurt.

"Are you okay?" You noticed you where staring at him the whole time. "Oh yeah" you shot your head straight forward,he chuckled.

"I'm sorry" he turns his head toward you and you look at him "for?"you tired to forget about what he did to you. He sighed "for hurting you" he diverted his gaze to his to his fingers.

"It's okay I forgive you" you looked at the side of his face his cheeks where tinted lightly with red. The a little scar caught your eye it was about 1cm long across his cheek bone.

"I didn't want to hurt you, I-I...." you place grab his hand "it's okay,Jungkook you don't have to explain yourself to me I know it feels" he looked at you and smiled at you,you could hear his heart beating fast.

"But Jungkook,you never told me what happened that night" his eyes instantly closed,he was trying to forget but he couldn't. "I-I did something wrong y/n,I messed up" he lets go of your hand.