"JEA" you screamed at him as he enters you room "what I told you I was coming in 20 minutes" he shrugs "idiot" yoongi whispers to himself. "What you say?" Jea was getting to bold he would lose against Yoongi "Jea calm down for the love of god,both of you shut up" you where irritated "you know what it's your turn to talk to each other" you where by the door "we gonna rip each other apart y/n" Jea said "well then two less problems I have to worry about" you said,oof Yoongi felt that, you just called him a mistake what just happend with the two of you was not a mistake but you just did say that. You covered you mouth,yoongis eyes where hurt "whatever,I'm out of here" in a flash he left out of the window "Yoongi,shit" youbran towards the window butbhe was gone "finally he left I~" "shit up Jea" he was shocked,then he realized what was happening "in sorry y/n" Jea apologized,but all you wanted is him,you wanted to feel him again"It's fine" he leaves the room. 

Monday morning

You woke up to the ugly sound of your alarm,your eyes where puffy from crying last night ,you really didn't want to go to school. But you had a test today so you had to. You quickly got into the shower afford you changed into something cute and comfortable. You layered once again your makeup to cover the purple/red hickeys Yoongi left.

You felt like shit going to school

You got into your class it was loud,you went to your regular seat in the back. The bell was about to ring and no Yoongi.

"Okay class,today you have a test"your annoying teacher announced,everyone wined "settle down" the room got quite. The teacher passed out your tests.

After 30 minutes you finished,you could barely concentrate on the test all you here think was about Yoongi. He didn't show up to class.

It was lunch time. "Hey y/n" a familiar voice was calling you "hey Jimin" "hey,come sit with us" he waved over,you really didn't want to but,when you looked for him he wasn't their either. "Thank guys" "no problem" Namjoon said hugging you from the side. "So um where's Yoongi" you bit your  burrito. "I think he's in the hallway, don't you have class with him?" Jimin head tilted "um no he wants in class" "oh well he wasn't feeling week this morning so hats probably why" "yeah probably" but you knew why,he didn't want to see you he hated you right know. "I'll be back I'm going to restroom" you got up and left. Going to the hallway there's was a lot of students for some reason going form class to class.

Turning the corner you heard giggles and a man voice. "Your so pretty" your heart broke you saw Yoongi with a girl she was obviously better than you,her long black hair,her perfect body and he smile so beautiful. She made eye contact with you which made Yoongi turn around. Your eyes stared to water,you couldn't let your emotions come out to you sucked it in and you walked back fast heart broken to see him with another girl. You bathed in the cafeteria slamming the doors wide open made everyone look at you,you where so angry with yourself and with him at the same time. You got to the table with the rest of the guys "are you okay y/n" Hoseok asked "peachy" you faked you smile. You didn't even finish you lunch.

The bell rang to go back to class,you went to the restroom to get some paper and remove the make up. You went back to class and sat threw a boring lecture.

Passing period to your last class with Yoongi was history.
You where making your way to class when a pair of arms slammed you slamming  the lockers.
"Why didn't you caver these up" yoongi puts his fingers on your hickeys "why do you care" you bluntly say he backs off "I don't" "okay then" your heart broke leaving him like that and his did to.

A loud bang,echoed the hall you turned around
he punched the lockers. You turned back heads to your class. But he grabbed you fast "let me go Yoongi" but he didn't he dragged you into a empty room and pinned you against the wall.

"Why,can't I get rid of you from here" he points to his head,you could feel his breath on your lips. "I should be mad at you,but all I can think of is ripping your clothes off and touching every inch of your body" he looks into your eyes his breath unstable. "Then do it" you throw your bag to the side and take your jacket off. His eyes where dark and full of lust.

"I-I~" but before he could furnish you attached your lips with his,he soon gave in. He picked you up by your thighs your legs wrapped around his waist ,he was pressed into you hard.

He pulled back "I can't,not here" he let you down  you where confused and mad You gabbed you stuff and walked away. His hand caught your wrist and turned you around "Don't leave like this,I can't take it anymore" his eyes turned soft "IM sorry"he let go of your wrist his eyes know locked into your eyes. "No,I'm sorry I didn't mean it" you felt so bad "no it's okay" he cupped your cheeks. "I forgive you Yoongi" you looked into his eyes he smiles slightly. He pecks your lips "come on let's go" but you don't budge "I don't wanna class" he was confused "we have to" he pulls you again but you didn't move "no we don't" you got away for his grip. You ran towards a window and opened it. "Y/n don't you d-are you serious"you had jumped out you where in the first floor so it want a big jump "come one old man" you called "that's it your dead" "oh shit" you ran fast into the woods and followed a path that actually lead to your house. He was right behind you "I'm gonna kill you y/n"he screamed and you just laughed "you have to catch me first grandpa" he sped up but you a little faster faster than him because of your wolf side,but he was to he was a full bloods the fastest vampires out there.

You saw your house,you expanded your wings and jumped I to air "dam it" you heard him. He dint hesitate to expand either and follow behind. You flew to your balcony and into your room "I beat you old man" he landed on the balcony. "Your dead" he retracted his wings and so did you.