Regret

There he was standing by your window. You sigh "y/n" "Jungkook" he turns around "what are you doing here?" You gave him attitude "look I know I'm sorry" "okay" "y/n seriously I'm sorry,but seeing you with yoongi hurts to you know" "I know it does,but at least I'm not with some stranger" your voice started to get loud "she's not a stranger first of all" "I don't care if she is if I don't know her then she's a stranger" you slammed your things down " you selfish you know" he starts to get angry too " how am I the selfish one?" You put your finger on your chest "because you have me and him wrapped around your finger and it's not fair...one of these days your going to have t....." "DONT, dont say it" you sat in your bed,your palms to your eye "I'm just giving you a reality check y/n you can't have is both it's not fair" you eyes start to tear up "don't you think I know that" you look up at him but tears start to roll down your check like a river you. "I hate this,I'm sorry" you put your knees to your face and cry. He stayed quite for a bit.

"she was nothing to me you know that right...I....I love you Y/n" he was in front of you on his knees, you moved your knees,you wiped your tears,you looked down at him,he gave a warm smile. "I love you y/n and there will always be a part of me that belongs to you" his word hits like a train they hurt but felt nice. "I love you too Kookie" you gave him a peck on the lips. He came up and start to kiss you passionately,the kiss deepened every second,he was hovering over you his hands on your breast. " We have school tomorrow" you pull away from the kiss but he keeps kissing your neck. " I know" he leaves a big wet hickey on the bottom of your neck. " seriously how am I gonna cover that?" He looked at you with a a smirk "don't". "Ha very funny.get off me you big baby" you pushed him off , he just shrugs "go I have to finish my homework" you pushed him from the back "I could help you" " I'm good thanks, I don't need help from a play boy" he turns around and slams you against the wall next your window. He put his hand around your neck and got close to your ear "I'm your play boy " he gave you a kiss. You swallow hard "bye kitten see you tomorrow" he winks and leaves.

"That went well" you breath out hard. You finish your homework around 8:30 so you decide to go watch Netflix in the living room. "Hey did you finish?" Jea walked in with a cup of water "yeah" he nods,you switch through Netflix trying to find something to watch. "Ugh there's nothing to watch" you put your head back and stare at the ceiling "here let me see"you have Jea the control "oh this is a good movie" you look back up the title said "the breath wall" you didn't say anything because ate this point you didn't care what he put on.

Morning

"Hurry up Jea we are late already!" you where rushing through the whole house. Jea was brushing his teeth and changing at the same time,you both had fallen asleep in the living room but your alarms are in your rooms. "Okay!" You where getting your stuff in your backpack it was scattered all over the place "phone?" You checked you pockets. Nothing. Your desk nothing. You flipped your bed. Nothing "what the fuck!" You went into your closet,your restroom nothing your phone disappeared. "Y/n lets go!" Jea screamed "coming" you grabbed your stuff and ran done the stairs.

You got to school at 8:15 classes start at 7:50 we so getting detention.

First class was still in session so its would be fine. You entered the room everyone locked you way it was kinda loud ,the teacher was in her office,you locked down and walked to your desk "why are you late?" Yoongi was sitting in the desk next to yours "I um fell asleep in the living room with Jea" you scratched you neck,"y/n.um here's your phone I accidentally took it" you froze because yoongi was right there next to you "oh thanks" yoongi crossed his arms and faces the board,he was mad, you sighed and put your head in the desk.

As soon as class over, yoongi got his stuff and got out. You turned to Jungkook you gave him a really look,he shrugged "your no help" you grabbed your stuff "what as that a about?" You heard Jimin ask Jungkook he shook his head.

"Yoongi wait" you ran between students pushing your way through "Yoongi please" he stopped making you hit his backpack "what y/n!" He turns around,he raised his voice making the kids around us stare "can we talk in the classroom please" you locked around and so did he. He grabbed you and pulled you into a empty classroom. "What" he crossed his arms "I know your mad, and we didn't do anything he was checking up on me actually" you locked at him he don't believe one word "yeah okay,is that it I have to get to class" you sighed in pain. "Please yoongi you cant get mad at me or him for caring Okay it's not fair" "oh we talking about fair know,this,us this is it fair having two of us around your finger is it fair at all!" "I know I-I can't" you ran out the classroom "y/n" you heard him but you ran. You don't know where but you juts ran.

You ended up in the middle of the woods. You fell to your knees and cried silently.

You heard footsteps "no yoongi I'm done I can't" you turned around and you where hit.you fell to the floor a sharp pain coming from your side of your head. "What the...." you passed out.