Hurt

The cafeteria was loud as always, "hey guys" you walked by joons side "hey hyung, hey y/n" all the guys greeted each other. They where talking loud it hurt your ears "SHUT UP" you slam your hand on the table loud to loud,getting the cafeteria attention "y/n in my office now!" The cafeteria was kinda silent all you heard where whispers "bullshit"you whispered to yourself "y/n!" Jungkook calls you but you ignored him.

"Y/n are you okay" the principal was nice he knew you and the guys. "Sorry sir,I'm not feeling it today" you sat in the chair facing the principal "well if you need anyone to talk to I'm here your counselor is here to, with that said go on, but you have detention tomorrow after school and so does yoongi don't forget " you grab your stuff "thank you sir,I'll be there on don't count on him coming tho" and you left back to the cafeteria.

Opening the cafeteria door eyes where on you, and whispers flowed in your ear. You popes your neck "are you okay?" Jungkook approaches you before you could get the table "yeah fine" you walked by him like he want even their, "alright done with this,you coming with me" he grabs you by the elbow and pulls you out of the cafeteria. "HEY!....Jungkook let me go" you tried but his grip was strong. He dragged you out, he led you to an empty classroom he threw you inside he locked he door behind him. He stood their crosses his arms.

"What" you say on the desk really annoyed "I'm tired of your attitude when you talk to him,he....he changes you" you scoff "your just jealous what he can do to me" he was mad. In a blink of an eye he was standing I front of you "seriously,him and I make you feel so different,and good and you know that well" he pushes you to the wall,his hand around your neck slightly tight " it you already know that don't you?" He smirks. "Shut up" you push him off "I'm going home" He scoffs "you can't resist me kitten" you froze in you tracks,he was behind you,he started to kiss you neck "you can't and you know it" he leaves sloppy kisses all over your neck. You turn around and you pin him on the wall "don't ever confuse me to a little girl who is horny all the time I can and I will resist you " you picked his chest and let him go,he was shocked,and you left with out another word.

At your house

"Ugh" you massaged you temples "rough day huh?" You snapped your head up,it was Yoongi standing by the kitchen counter with his hands in his pocket "what are you doing here" you diverted your gaze,you couldn't look at him "wow,can't even look at me y/n" he was already  in front of you,"you've been drinking.....really yoongi this early!" His breath smelled like alcohol "yeah,I had to take the pain away somehow" he flopped on your couch,you rolled your eyes you went up to your room you had no energy to deal with him at the moment.

"Princess?.....ah there you are" he entered your room "yoongi,I'm doing homework" you where sitting at your desk he put his face on your shoulder "so" you turned around "I dont have time for this,I'm calling Hoseok" you grabbed your phone "no,your not" he snatched it "Hey!" He put it in his pants,you crossed you arms "you think i won't reach down there?" He shrugs,you tackle him onto the bed "give me my phone you rat" you start to unbutton his pants "no" he turns you over,he was over you know "yoongi let go" he was just there looking at you "why do you have to be so feisty" he got up and pulled the phone out he threw it at you "eww" you let it hit the bed instead, "oh whatever" he plopped on the bed. "Know to call your boyfriend" you chuckled "Hey! He is not my boyfriend,and don't call him please I came to...." he didn't finish "for what exactly?" You crosses your arms "I don't know,I'll just leave then" he got up,you didn't want him to leave but he was drunk and he wasn't in his right mind "okay,do you need a ride?" "No,I'll walk" "No it's to cold today I'll drive you,plus I need to talk to...never mind" He scoffs "juts come on" you drag him into your car.

"Fine" he goes in and you drive to the house "the guys should be home,that can deal with this" you pull up to the house,the guys where already home. "Here,I'm not dealing with him" you Hoseok was sitting on the stool eating "seriously hyung,I'm sorry y/n" he took Yoongi by the wrist "what a man can't drink?" He was annoyed,Hoseok just rolled his eyes. You smelled Jungkook from his room. You went up stairs to his room and knocked "come in y/n" he could also smell you, you opened the door,he was sitting on his bed,he was on his phone typing playing away. " look about earlier...I'm sorry" you played with your finger "oh yeah it fine....ah come on you cheated!"you locked up he wasn't even paying attention to you "put that thing down I'm talking to you" you went up to him and took it "What the hell,give it back" you held it behind your back "no,I'm trying to apologize but it seems that you don't even care,you know what here,I don't care it fine. I see how it is" you here him his phone and turned around to the door.

"Y/n....I didn't mean it" he wines at you,you scoff "whatever I'll just go what drink yoongi is doing"got him into a trap.

He sprints to the door closing right in front of you "your not going anywhere" he pushes back to the bed,making you sit down. "Why,you don't even wanna listen so what the point" you get back up,he gets in front of you "I said your not going anywhere,know sit" he grabs your hand and makes you sit down again. "Know I'm listening" he pulled his chair from his desk pulled it a couple feet in front of you. "What are you talking about" you tired to play dumb "seriously,I'm tired of your games y/n" he stood in front of you,you got up sizing him up "what games,your the one who was playing not me" "really,do you really want to test my patience right know?" He got really close to you , "no I'm just annoyed with you" you cross your arms "I just want time to stop,I can't even breath" you say down his eyes softened "I wish there was something I could do" he sat back in his chair his hands on your knees.

You sigh "yeah don't we all,well I need to leave I left Jea by himself"you grabbed stuff "okay, see you tomorrow" he gives you a hug. "Bye" "bye kitten" you froze he's never said that too you.