Phycos

You work up with a headache,you touched your head "what the" you where bleeding.you look around it was like an abandoned house you where tied with chains on your feet and they burned "silver,it burns wolfs" a voice came front the shadows, "you know,I never met anyone like you,your special" he came he looked like a scientist,his hair a dark black and his skin pale,he had a scar on his face. "Why didn't you tie my hands?" "Because you probably just break them,and your feet those,those get tighter each time you move" he pointed at your ankles.

"What do want?" You stood up it got tighter "well I want you,I wanna know what makes you ...well you" he starts to walk around you scanning you up and down. "What does Ki have to with any of this?" You follow his gaze "he works for me,and he doesn't do as I say he will die him and all his friends" "Jea" you whisper to your self. "Well my things should get here any second so we can get a started" "my friends will be looking for me" he laughs. "No ones gonna didn't you here" he leaves through a a big door.

Jea pov

You where waiting for y/n by the car,it's been 3 minutes. "Where is she?" You start to walk toward the school,yoongi walks out through the door "yoongi hyung have you seen y/n?" He stops "she was just with me,she ran I don't know where" he keeps walking "oh well it's been 5 minutes she usually already here" you search your head "have you tried calling her?" "I should probably do that" you pull your self phone out and dial her number.

It rings

Keeps ringing

"At the tone please leave a vio...."

"Mmmm,she usually answers me" you put your phone away. "Mm that is weird,let me call jk see if she's with him" yoongi dials Jungkooks number. "He jk,is y/n with you?" He pushes "oh okay,well she's. It with Jea and her car is still at school" he pauses again "mm where could she be?" You look at yoongi "well we can check the woods a couple miles behind the school,but lemme call the guys" you nod.

He finished calling all of them which took forever. "Okay  our house connect to the the woods according to joon, Hoseok is gonna come and help us in this direction" you and yoongi start to walk toward the entrance of the woods.

"Hey guys" Hoseok finally arrived "let's go" yoongi started to walk.

Yoongis pov

Entering the woods you smelt a non familiar scent and a familiar one overlapping each other ,in some part it was strong and some faint. "I got something" the smell of blood barely hit your nose,it wasn't much but you smelled it. "Yoongi!" You heard a yell, "it's Jungkook" you start to run using your super speed leaving Jea and Hoseok behind. You sprint for like 5minutes "yoongi!" You where stooped by a voice.

Jungkook was holding her stuff "it was here laying on the ground,and the scent of her blood,it's on the leaves and it redials that way" he points the side. "Some kidnapped her" join said "how do you know?" You asked looking at the blood on the leaves "simple,her stuff his here,and her phone I don't think she will just leave her $700 phone on the ground, lastly her blood,she was hit with something,hard to knock her out and take her" typical Namjoon smart ass "who? Would take her?"  Jea asked.

"Ki" Jungkook said "why?" you responded "the night he atttacked is she pretty much destroyed his left eye" "well we need to find him now!" You stared to walk back. "Yoongi wait!" Joon called you turned around "yeah?" "Where are we gonna look?" You sigh "everywhere" you turned back around. Jea and Hoseok Cary up to you "where are we going first?" Hoseok asked "his house he's probably holding her their" you got into your car,you decide to it's stick together and ride the same car.

"We are here" you got off the car and walked toward the door steps. You knocked on the door "yes....no" Ki tried to slam the door but you pushed it before he could "where is she you son of a bitch?" You grabbed him by the collar of his shirt,he had an eye patch "why would I tel you?" You get angrier "I'll do what she did to you other eye and I don't think you want that" "screw you" you threw a punch at you and managed to hit you making you let go if him and stepping back. He busted your  lip "search the house,I'll take care of him" Jea and Hoseok went around and started to look.

"That all you got" you where provoking him to get him mad,people lose sight when they're mad.

He charged at you with a left and right combo he maneuver to hit you int he gut Roth the left on but you blocked the right one. "Come on!" He yelled you stepped forward throwing a right hook and then a left punch right to his face hitting his eye patch. He fell back holding his eye patch in pain. "Tell me so we don't have to do this Ki!" Your voice got loud "no,she's probably dead already" he chucked evilly "you'll regret this Ki" "no I won't" he charges at you again tackling you to the ground knocking down a flower vase.  He pulls out a pocket knife ,he was gonna stab you,but you stopped it with arm I penetrated you where you had the bite "ahhhhh" you growled in pain. He pushed down more the knife was inches away from your face. You looked around for anything use full.

"Ahhh" he got off you pulling the knife out,you had smacked him with the vase that surprisingly didn't break earlier. You got up quickly "tell me where she is Ki" you kicked him in the stomach,over and over. "Yoongi enough" Hoseok got in front of you he laid there holding his stomach "she's not here" Hoseok looked back at Ki. "Dam it" you grabbed  your hair in frustration. "WHERE IS  SHE YOU  SON OF A BITCH?!" You screamed at him.

He slowly stood up laid back into the wall, still holding on to his stomach "he took her" you breath out "who?" Hoseok asked "Dr.Ace he took her to the warehouse of the bridge" he fell to his butt. Jea finally returned"she's not here" he said "we know where she is let's go" you start to walk out the house "I wouldn't count on her still being alive,yoongi" Ki said. You clenched you jaw "for your sake pray that she is" you got into your car and drove fast.

"Yoongi slow down" Hoseok was trying to get to you but all you could think about was y/n. The love of you life and how it's was your fault,if you wouldn't have gotten mad she wound still be here. You stored on the gas more.

Your pov

"No let me go" they carried you to a chair with all types of machines next to it. "Let me go,or I'll kill you" you expand you wings hitting them with it and mad a rain for it "shoot her" you heard but you don't turn around.

Seconds later you felt a sharp pain on the lower part of you back,you stopped. You where staring tot get dizzy and fell to the ground.