Secrete

We walked back all the way to the house, it was completely trashed they broke everything it was in recognizable. Tear went down your face "yoongi~" you whispered to your self "get her into the car" Hannes said "yes sir" he slowly put you into the back of the car and he went to the other side and sat with you. "Are you Okay,he hit you pretty hard?" He asked "I'm fine" you turn you leg a little there was blood kinda of everywhere. "I'll check it out gene we get there" you looked out the window trying to see through the tinted window it was hard even with your vision. "You won't be able to see" he said ,you sighed "I'm Dr. harm by the way" he was young looking "what are you doing with them?" You faces the front seat "I had no other choice" "you always have a choice it just which one is gonna be if you the most, I'm y/n" he stayed quite "where are we going?" You turn to face him "you know I can't tell you"he said "worth a try" he chuckled "we are here" the driver said parking the car. He got out the car and helped you out "here let me help you" he put one arm around you waists and the other hand held yours. "Y-Your a vampire?!" He stopped "yes but he doesn't know" you nod, you felt his warm touch around your waist it was comforting.

"Here sit" he took into a room with a lot of lights he put some gloves on and lifted your jeans up "it's not a bullet, what is it?" You asked harm "a tracker" you nod "it was just Incase you had escape but I'm gonna take it out" "so why does he want me?" He dug something into your calf "well all I know is your hybrid and they want you, I'm just the medic" he says and pulls out a blinking red light and places it into a silver bowl "Okay done" he had wrapped it and put your jeans back down "thanks" he nods and sits in a chair slouching. You sat their looking around for an escape "you find one in this room" you turn to him "are you telling me because you wanna help me or making fun of me" he chuckles and shakes his head "none of the above" you sigh.

"Is she ready!" Hannes enteres the room and he stood up "yes sir" he nods "come with me" Hannes tells you, you get up slowly, he leads you to a black door "wait in here" he kinda pushes you in. In the room there was a desk and one light and two chairs. You waited. And waited "y/n you must heave a lot of questionsI?" A deep voice came from behind you, he came in to the light and sat down "sit please" you did as he did "I'm Auro, I'm your brother", you open your eyes widely, your heart beat faster then ever "my what? My brother! Your lying" you where trying to get out of the cuffs but hey where made by something that burned your skin.

"I know it sound impossible trust me when I found out you where my little sister I denied it" he places his hands on the desk "release me from the cuffs and I'll see for my self" he sighs and gets up.

Any creature can recognize their family member or any family with the heat of their right cheek.

He released you and you put your hand on his cheek. "Wha- How, how this is impossible" he was telling the truth he was your older brother, "we have the same parents y/n, I was a mistake y/n they threw me I to adoptions because "they weren't ready to be parents" that what the the orphanage told me" your hand was still on his cheek, he put his over and moved your hand "now do you believe?" He looks up to you "Yea but, I- how I still don't, why would they give you up I'm sorry" you looked into his bright yellow eyes, "you have her eyes" moms where yellow "yeah and you dads" you laughed "Auro, Why did you kidnap me instead of coming to me?" He sat down again "you had seven of the most powerful creatures guarding you what was I supposed to do?" He shrugged "seriously the boys are not dangerous, well they're but only when they are not them selves, but they can fight" he laughs "so what do you do?" "I go to school I'm a junior in high school,what about you other than capturing your family" he chuckles "well I run a underground business,and I'm the boss, boss, humans and creatures mixed" "wow, that amazing".

You and Auro crashed up on years of not knowing each other "Auro, I need to get back to the guys that where with me" he shifts and pull out your phone and hands it to you.

You dial yoongi number.

Y/n: yes it me, I'm okay

Y/n: I'm not sure, he's my family yoongi.

Y/n: did they make it out or not yoongi

Y/n: no no, your lying. Okay bye I love you

You hung up,tears in your eyes.

"I need to go Auro" you walked out of the room juts to bump into a hard chest "I'll take you "the guard nods and the guard takes you to he car. "What's the hospital?" Auro asked " _____,Hospital" He nods and drives off.

We got at the hospital and you rush in half limping  in "ma'am!" The lady at the front desk yelled and you ignored her. "Room 140" you searched "finally" you open the door slowly. You cover your mouth "no" you whisper "it's okay" yoongi rushes to you and takes you out the room. He was bruised up and cuts all over him.

"Yoongi what happened after" he sighed "we made it to the end of the tunnel, it made it to the park but there they where waiting for us.....who are you?!" Yoongi pushes you aside. "I'm Auro" He stoped walking toward him "is this him" yoongi sounded mad "yes, but-" he didn't let me finish and yoongi punched Auro right in the face making him fall  "Yoongi stop-" "what are you defending him!? He put them where they are now!" He yelled at you "he's my brother" you went to help Auro up "are you okay?" You looked at his face his nose was bleeding and also his lip. Yoongi stood their in shook "here" you grabbed him a tissue "thank you" he took it form your hand and put it over him nose. You turn to yoongi "he's my brother" you said again walked around him to open the door. 

There was three people in the beds Jungkook,Hoseok and Namjoon but everyone was hurt badly. Teahyung was in a cast Jimin was cut and bruised like yoongi and Jin he was a cast on his left arm. yoongi stayed outside because he knew . Your heart shattered once again "I'm sorry" you whispered by Namjoons side next was Hoseok "I'm sorry" you whispered in his ear, next the most painful one to see in the bed "Kookie" you put your hand on his pale skin with a cut down his left eyebrow slipping his eye and back on his cheek almost reaching his skin. "I love you"you mumble you hugged him softly. You turn back to the guys "guys, I-I" "it's okay y/n, we all made this sacrifice" Jin said he hugged you an the others joined around you.