Cover

You jumped down "Tea,Jimin!" You yelled they saw you and hugged each tiger forming a small ball,you wings extended at the perfect time, you heard shots being fired while you where over them. "Are you Okay?" You asked both of them "yeah,fine" "okay we have to wai-AHHHHHH" someone was shooting at your wings,oh and it was painful "y/n being shot at,hurry up!" Jimin talked into the walkie, his eyes where turning a yellow "Jimin no" he was trying to control himself "breath Jimin" he was panting and scared you fell in his eyes,Teahyung was looking at you with soft eyes reminding him of the first time this happened. After a while it was silent, you felt dizzy and losing  your strength "I got you" Teahyung lifted you up with arms "Tea,I'm gonna pass out" "no no stay with me y/n" you looked around while in his arms. Bodies all over the floor "Teahyung lets go" you heard a familiar voice "Okay help me with her other arm her wings are heavy" you feel another pair of arms carry you and you passed out.

Couple hours later

You woke up with a big headache "y/n your awake" you looked for who it was "Jimin,I am" you smiled at him, you realized your wings where still out and wrapped with gauze,"thank god,Hyung been really moody lately" his eyes widen "hobi hyung y/n wake!" You could hear footsteps coming more than one person was coming. "Y/n!" Jungkook entered followed by Hoseok, they smiled brightly,they couldn't hug you because  of your wings,yoongi enters while Hoseok was examining your wings and your shot wound "hey" he said calmly "how am I doc?" He smiled at you "your gonna be alright that left wing tho it took serious damage you can't put them back in until that one heals" he was looking at your wings. "Yes sir" you saluted him "oh my god" he shook his head and laughed a little "thanks Hoseok" Yoongi patted his back "my job" he smiled and left and now it was you Jungkook and yoongi and Jimin

"ugh" you massages your temples "are you okay?" Jungkook asked "yeah fine, I have a headache" you stood up slowly but stumbled a little "woah easy!" Yoongi was already their before jungkook or Jimin could react "thanks" you smiled at him "how are you,where you shot yoongi?" You asked him as he helped you up "I'm fine thanks to Hobi, I was shot in the arm" he held his left upper arm "Namjoon?" You looked at Jimin  and Jungkook "he's still out" you heard the pain in Jimins voice, as soon ah said those words you stood up "Hey!" "Let me go" you pushed yoongi out of the way and limped your way to Namjoon.

You entered his room out of breath and pigheaded form the stairs. Jin was there and so was Teahyung "how is he?" You said they turned "you should be resting y/n" Hoseok helped you and sat you down on the edge of Namjoon a bed "no I've had enough rest,how is he?" You looked at them "he's still down, I treated the wound now he has to do his part" Hoseok looked sad,Hoseok is never sad or never shows it "I'm sorry" "for what!" Jin said "he was my partner, if I would have been with him he wouldn't have got shot" you looked at Namjoon chest rising slightly "no were a team, we are in this together" Teahyung said with his raspy voice "Namjoon wake up we need you" you got up slowly this time and held his hand,it was cold.

After the visit of Namjoon you went down to the movie room your wings where to big for the couch. And it hurt to be squished by them "hey there you are" Jungkook was at the door "yep" you where bored "how a-" "I'm fine don't ask me again please" he stood there staring at you "Okay sorry" he sat crisscross on the edge watching the tv. You couldn't keep your eyes of his side profile it was hot. "Stop" he said his face barely facing you "sorry" you know what that does to him,the staring,you diverted your gaze back on the TV, soon enough he was kind of holding you in his arms weirdly but you where comfortable. You fell asleep shortly.

Next morning

You woke up in Jungkook arms your head laying in his chest "jungkoo,wake up" you said nudging at him "mmm" he groaned but eventually sat up. "Your hair is a mess" you laughed and tried to fix it " I know"he smiled with his eyes closed "go take a shower" he just nodded and got up like a sloth you also got up ,you stretched your wings they where sore but they felt better. You went into the living room where it's more spacious and decide to re enter your wings "AH FUCK!" As soon as you tried it hurt and you fell to the ground "Hey you can't be doing that yet" you looked up yoongi was there standing "i know" you'd stood up "your bleeding" he touched your back and his hand was dull with blood "great" you took your shirt of right then and there "great another shirt. Gone" you threw it in the trash "when " Yoongi was not alone standing,Jungkook,Jimin and Teahyung where standing beside yoongi "hey, take a picture it I'll last longer!" You snapped your finger "oh sorry y/n" they motions kept going but yoongi stared at you "you too" you walked past by him back to your room to get another shirt.

It was night time your haven't gonna out in about a day and you felt helpless and depressed. "Ugh" you sat on the floor next to Jin and Jimin "what?" Jin said "I'm gonna go crazy if i stay any longer" Jimin laughed "hey I'm serious" "well sorry you can't go out like that" Jin said pouting to your wings "I know you don't have to remind me" you laid on the floor "hey we are going out,for groceries we'll be back"Teahyung and Namjoon where at the door "oh my god are you kidding me!" You rolled over "what wrong?" Namjoon asked "nothing....just go" you sat up trying not to loose whatever marbles you had left.