58

i just realised how much this book sucks :,)))
and i don't know much about laws so if you see any errors please inform me and i'll change it in editing.

- - - - - -

Eleanor entered the courtroom with Olivia, Jacob and Bailey.

She walked towards her seat as her father glared at her as she rolled her eyes.

While Nicholas, her ex-brother looked down, avoiding her gaze.

Eleanor met eyes with her Lawyer and Riley and smiled.

These next days were gonna be rough.

* * *

The judge called Rose, Andrea and Rebecca in.

In which Rose and Rebecca glared and Eleanor while she smiled at them.

Andrea avoided Andrew and Noah's stare.

Ashamed, Andrea looked down.

Bailey and Olivia snickered as they mentioned how Rebecca's orange jumpsuit almost matched her awful stereotypical tan.

Eleanor smirked while Rebecca clenched her jaw so hard and how Rose tried to look intimidating.

But as always, none of their glares or remarks will ever affect Eleanor, as they used to.

The room was silent as they waited for the judge to speak.

All anyone could hear were the paparazzi outside and their cameras.

The tension in the room was thick.

And so, their week of hell begun.

* * *

"Andrea Cunning's was drugged, she had no choice in what she chose to do-" Andreas lawyer begun.

It's been a few hours and they were discussing Andreas punishment.

"So? She went to Rebecca completely sober, Andrea agreed to her, willingly!" Eleanor's lawyer debated.

Eleanor's intention was not to punish them with a life sentence.

She wanted justice.

Especially against Rose and Rebecca.

Eleanor didn't want them to get away with a decades long of hurting and manipulating.

"However, Andrea was a struggling mother, she wanted to fix her sons career, she didn't want to see her son in pain."

"That is no excuse for also hurting Eleanor, Andrea helped the two women almost kill her, what Andrea did probably had good intentions but it was not executed well."

A few discussions and many hours later, the jury was discussing what Andrea deserves.

Andrea was being sentenced for attempted murder with 3 years of jail time.

A few tears fell down Andrea's eyes as she walked away with guards.

Andrew didn't know what to feel.

So he just sat there and avoided everyone's stares.

* * * *

hi i'm back :)))
sorry about my mini hiatus.
my life's still a mess but it's getting a lil better to the point where i'm actually motivated to write again :,)).
i love y'all a lot and i apologise for any mistakes or if this chapter sucks.

edit: i just realised endless has 10k views, im incredibly grateful although numbers don't really bother me. i can't thank y'all enough :,))
i have too much smiley facesjdjsjsjsj