27

"I-I don't think I can do the movie anymore," Audrey breathes out, stifling a sob.

"Wha- How?"

Eleanor didn't know Audrey well, they instantly clicked when they first had met.

"Who?"

"Na-Nate."

Eleanor thoughts back to try and remember a guy named Nate.

"Nate? As in the actor?"

"Yeah, the one who plays Andrew's best friend in the movie," Audrey chuckled bitterly.

Eleanor looked at her to continue,

"We've been dating for 5 years, yesterday was our anniversary, and I even thought he was going to propose to me," Audrey sneered at her words.

She sighed.

"Instead, he confessed to cheating on me, for 3 years."

Eleanor's eyes widened and Audrey shook her head.

"I thought he loved me. But did he ever? He didn't even know it was our anniversary."

"Eleanor, what made him look at me differently? Was I not enough for him?" Audrey cried once more.

"Audrey, don't ever let a guy define your worth, do not let him tear you down like someone had to me."

"Because I fell through that state where I questioned and even tried to change myself, I've regretted it since and I hope that you won't ever fall down like I did.

Audrey you are an amazing actress and woman, you have potential in you, never let an unfaithful man ruin that." Eleanor smiled.

"What do I do?" Audrey asked.

"You wait for karma to do its job, and it takes too long, do what I do

Revenge."