17

A woman walked up and introduced the actors to the fellow directors.

"Mark Reynolds, Sarah Crossing and Jacob Jackson," The woman said pointing to the 3 well known movie directors.

"As you know, the movie is written and will be produced by Mr Jackson and Eleanor Grey."

"Miss Grey will be playing the lead, as you know, the movie is about her, she has auditioned for the role fairly and has written about a quarter of the movie." The lady smile at Eleanor and she nodded smiling back as well.

A few of the actors stared at Eleanor in awe.

She was incredibly famous and talented, Eleanor was extremely well known in the media, but luckily she remained humble.

The same lady pulled out a booklet which had the actors and their characters.

"Eleanor Grey will be playing Alaska Paisley, the lead.

Audrey Shining will be playing Kayla Wilson, Alaska's best friend."

The lady said a few more names and finally it came down to Andrew,

"Andrew Cunnings will be playing Gale Styles, the love interest and Ex-Husband of Alaska."

Eleanor's face paled and frowned while Andrew beamed happily, looking at his script.

She wanted him gone, but she knew that she can't afford losing someone like Andrew, so Eleanor accepted it and focused back on the positives.

The other actors received scripts and Eleanor walked to to a nervous looking girl, who seemed new to the acting gig.

The girl was Audrey Shining and she was going to play a main character, she already knew it from the phone call but now being with fellow actors, Audrey felt self conscious and doubted herself.

For a few minutes while the directors discussed something, Eleanor talked to Audrey, trying to cheer her up, while Andrew watched from afar.

"Cheer up, you're going to do amazing," Eleanor genuinely smiled at Audrey and she went off to the bathroom.

Audrey sighed in relief and gained her confidence.

Andrew followed Eleanor and waited outside the toilets.

She walked out and was pulled to a dark room.

He turned on the lights and Eleanor rolled her eyes.

"What now?" She asked bored.

Andrew shook his head and said "Can we just talk normally?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"We're working together now," He raised his brow at her.

"Exactly we are just work mates, what happens in the past stays in the past."

Eleanor walked away, with a sense of clarity knowing she can face him without wanting to die and claw his face off.