10

3
Y E A R S
L A T E R

"Eleanor Grey! Please look at the camera!"

She looked at the ground, ignoring the annoying paparazzi that followed her everywhere.

Eleanor finally got back up again.

She's now 25 and much more mature and independent than she was before.

The fierce girl who stood her ground was back.

She was finally proud of who she was.

She is now a world known ballerina.

Her face was everywhere.

Starring in multiple reality shows, dancing in many musicals and being the lead for the Nutcracker.

Currently, Eleanor was on her way to an interview.

She looked at the building once more to make sure she was at the right place.

Golden industries

Nervously, she opened the door and left the paparazzi.

Eleanor walked towards the receptionist.

"Excuse me, I have a meeting with Mr Reynolds," She smiled apprehensively.

The man looked at his screen and looked up towards her.

"Ah yes, he's on the top floor and first room to your left."

She beamed thankfully and strolled towards the elevator.

The elevator opened and she walked inside.

"Why would he be on the very top floor, this building is like 13 stories?!" She muttered to herself.

The elevator opened and closed as people entered and exited.

Finally, she made it to her floor.

Eleanor found the room and entered.

She was taken back at how much people were in the meeting.

Eleanor expected it to be with only a few business friends of Mike Reynolds, but this much more than they anticipated.

There seemed to be over 20 companies.

She scanned the room and found some familiar faces that she's had meetings with before.

"Welcome, Miss Grey, have a seat," Mike smiled as he led her to a seat next to a lady who seemed bored out of her mind.

Eleanor quickly realised that there were 2 empty seats across from her.

This was all on one large table shaped like a U, in between was a projector.

"We've been waiting on this guy and his fiance for a while now," The lady whispered as she yawned.

Eleanor looked at the clock to find that she was 10 minutes late.

"Sorry for being late by the way," She apologised.

"It's fine, it's just that this certain guy was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago to start off the meeting."

Eleanor looked at the name tags and found that the lady next to her, was Mike's wife.

She stared at the files she bought and stayed like that for ten minutes.

The door burst open and in came a man and women.

Eleanor was still currently staring at the files.

"I'm so sorry, we just got stuck in traffic."

Eleanor instantly recognized that voice.

Quickly she looked up,

Only to find the man that ruined her.

Andrew Cunnings.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -