14

"So Miss Grey, what was it like having to rebuild your career by scratch?" The interviewer asked.

Everyone knew about her past and the messy divorce that had occurred, it was the price she had to pay when having a public relationship.

"It was quite interesting actually, those years I spent perfecting my dancing and the amount of people who rejected my audition, was all very important.

It allows me to stay humble. My past is a thing that I really hate talking about, but it really is something that truly allowed me to understand the business world. Like I used to be a house-wife and my ex husband you know, was a very successful businessman, and going to conferences and charity events was kind of a window for me to see what the business world was really like," Eleanor Grey responded maturely.

She was currently at an interview and she really hated them as most questions were really repetitive and quite personal.

"Oh yes! Your ex husband! What was it like having Andrew Cunnings as your Husband for 5 years?"

Eleanor cringed at the question but she knew it was her fault for mentioning him.

"It was fun. But there were a few problems in our relationship, but overall, we both enjoyed it."

Andrew watched the television, he found her answer quite amusing.

He sighed and turned it off, finishing his coffee.

Andrew still lived in the same mansion.

He absolutely dreaded having to walk past her room like nothing had happened.

But what was worse, was that another girl is living in that house.

Rebecca Richards is a well known model.

Becoming Andrew Cunnings' girlfriends skyrocketed her career and she was being asked to model multiple companies.

It seemed very sketchy.

Even Rebecca's own family knew she was using him.

The media even knew she was using Andrew for wealth and fame.

But Andrew turned a blind eye in that like he always did.

To him, Rebecca Richards was the girl Eleanor used to be.

When in reality she's the total opposite.

Andrew technically was also using Rebecca to get over his feelings.

He was using her with him even knowing.

**********

Sorry for the filler chapter, I intend on making the next chapter much better.