11

Eleanor stared in awe at Andrew.

Yet, she remained her posture.

He hasn't noticed her yet.

But Eleanor definitely noticed something.

A tall, slim brunette, with freckles, was next to Andrew.

She held his hand and looked confident.

They both sat next to each other on the 2 empty seats in front of Eleanor.

"We're glad you're here, now you may start the meeting."

Andrew stood up with folders on his right hand, as he confidently walked to the front.

He cleared his voice and started.

"Good morning, fellow corporations, as you know I am Andrew Cunnings, today we are here to discuss sponsoring a new movie."

"As you know, I am the CEO of Cunning's industries and for me, seeing the actors who have auditioned, I know the movie will be a success but due to the budget for this movie is a bit too low, they'll need companies and business partner s sponsoring them."

He looked to his files and stopped.

"Can I please call up the host Mike Warren."

He sat back down and Mike walked up.

Andrew stared at the girl with shoulder length dirty blonde hair, who was staring off into the distance.

He didn't recognise her, with her jet black hair gone, and her matured fashion sense, she was hardly recognisably.

Eleanor changed quite a lot, with a new haircut, dyed hair, change of fashion, she gained weight, looked healthy and her pale skin got tanner.

He looked at her, feeling as if he's seen her before.

Eleanor felt the weight of his stare, making her uncomfortable.

She shifted a few times and finally looked at him.

Her light brown eyes met his and, her eyes were something he could never forget.

She looked at Mike, ignoring Andrew.

Andrew mouthed her name to himself, he shook his head and sighed.

"So today, luckily, we have cast a wonderful dancer and actor to fit the main role, she's a great friend of my cousin, who wrote the script, she has also participated in the writing as well, may I welcome Eleanor Grey here too discuss her plans," Mike called her up, who was a bit to distracted.

She looked a bit taken back but gracefully walked.

Andrew gazed at her.

He missed her and was just in utter awe.

She was even more beautiful than he remembered.

But what shocked him even more.

Was that she was a dancer and an actress.

Eleanor, to him, was the person he'd least expect to become those.

Back then, she was very quiet and closed off, she hated cameras and audiences.

But she's obviously changed.

His eyes never left hers as she confidently talked.

But Andrew was too distracted by her presence to focus on what she was saying.

He thought he was over her.

And once again, he was proven wrong.