15

T H E
N E X T
W E E K

Eleanor yawned softly as she waited to audition for the movie.

Her manager told her it was useless auditioning, as she was already the perfect fit for the lead, plus the face she did help write it.

She ignored that and just wanted to prove to the directors, she did deserve the role and her being friends with the producer, was not a cheap way in.

"Eleanor Grey," The lady said with no expression.

Eleanor nervously walked towards the room and saw three people not looking up from their phones.

The producer, her friend, Jacob, coughed, to try to get the attention of the other 2.

They looked up and smiled at Eleanor.

She was already in the cast but she did feel as though the directors didn't feel like she was worthy.

"I'm Eleanor Grey and I'm here to audition for the role of Alaska Paisley."

Jacob grinned in content, she knew her passion and knew that she definitely deserved the role.

The movie was about a struggling ex wife, rebuilding her career after being accused of cheating by her ex husband, she found a passion in ballet and the story continues from there.

The story was based off of Eleanor's true life story, but with minor changes.

Jacob and Eleanor both met in a diner, after Eleanor was rejected by another Ballet production.

Jacob soon found out about her story and was inspired.

So here they were.

She continued her audition and realised the tears in her eyes.

She related to this character more than anyone.

You could hear the passion in her voice as she acted.

The directors watched in awe.

Immediately they knew she truly deserved this role and respected her more.

The audition ended and Eleanor smiled.

They clapped and said "You deserve the role."

So Eleanor left, with the satisfaction of knowing, she was going to act in a movie.

As she entered the reception, she looked to the room full of aspiring actors, who might act alongside her.

Her smile left her face and her face paled as she saw Andrew Cunnings looking at a script.

"Andrew Cunnings."

He looked up and entered the room, looking at Eleanor, with a smirk.

Andrew entered the room as Eleanor was frozen.

She shook her head and walked to her car.

Who was he auditioning for?