41

"Look, I'm not saying love Andrew and forgive him, that's your choice and I understand if you continue to hate him, just keep it to yourself and can you not harass him and go to his house?"

"Yes, I absolutely hate him, but I still find it completely unnecessary to go to his house and trash it."

"He went missing for a reason."

"And although I influenced it, I think it's time for it to die down."

"It's been a month guys! I'm thankful that you guys support me so much, but I'm sure he's learnt his lesson and he did apologise during his confession."

"And I completely apologise to Andrew, if maybe leading you to confess ruined you, I understand what it's like and hopefully you have forgiven me and learnt."

Eleanor smiled and the interview finished.

Andrew watched this interview shocked.

It's been a month since he went missing and everything has gotten worse.

It's gotten so bad that Eleanor had to defend him.

She knew it was immature to laugh and smile at his crumbling career.

And as much as she wanted to continue deep down, she knew what it was like to be hated.

"I can't believe she'd say that," Andrew smiled.

"Why not?" Andrea asked.

"I thought she hated me and lead them to come to my house," Andrew shook his head.

"Thank god you're staying with us right now," Andrea muttered.

"I guess she's not as bad as I once assumed," Andrew smiled.

* * *

A day later, Andrew watched the television, when he heard a knock at his door.

He opened it and rolled his eyes.

"How did you get here?"

"Get out!"

"What a mouth you have, that's not a nice thing you say to our fiancé," Rebecca grinned.

She kissed him and entered the house.

"So this is where you stayed, when that witch ruined your career?" She said referring to Eleanor.

She sat in the couch as Andrea knitted.

Andrea scanned the girl and looked at Andrew.

She walked over to Andrew and smiled.

"Why is that brat here?" Andrea asked.

"She's my fiancé."

"I suppose so, but how did she find my house?"

"I don't know."