51

"B-But, impossible!" Andrew said shocked.

Rebecca smirked.

"You didn't go to our high school!"

"Oh I did, I was simply known as Becca Lively, but of course you wouldn't notice."

"You were too in love with Eleanor that you completely ignored the girl who was in every single one of your classes!"

Eleanor chuckled to herself.

"What," Rebecca sneered.

"You see Becca, he did notice you."

Rebecca grinned.

"But, you weren't what you envisioned yourself to be."

"You were that crazy obsessed girl who did everything to gain his attention."

Rebecca's smile faded and her glare was hardening with each word Eleanor said.

"Each day you removed a piece of clothing from your wardrobe and body in general."

"Whenever we walked down the halls together, you had no shame in coming up to him and rubbing your body, not noticing that being desperate was making you less attractive."

"And one more reason why he didn't like you."

"You are a psychotic bitch!" Eleanor chuckled.

Rebecca screamed and slapped Eleanor.

"You have no say in this!" She slapped her once more.

Eleanor noticed she was getting to Rebecca and smiled.

"You mean nothing to him."

Rebecca shrieked.

"You are going to pay for that Eleanor," A voice said from the doorway.

Andrew, Eleanor and Rebecca's turned their heads to the voice.

Rebecca smirked and calmed down.

"Did I remind you before? I don't work alone and Rose isn't the only one."

Andrew looked at the figure and all hell broke loose.