52

Andrew had a pin in his hand for a while and as Eleanor talked to Rebecca, he undid his handcuffs.

Seeing who Rebecca's other worker was he felt nothing but anger.

"I'm sorry, Andrew."

Eleanor couldn't believe who this person was.

She expected Rebecca and Rose but she trusted this person.

"You-You traitor!" Andrew screamed.

Eleanor kept her head down.

Noticing a bobby pin on the ground.

It was not too far away from her.

Eleanor wanted to lash out at this person but knew that she need to escape first.

Andrew was already freed from his handcuffed and luckily was tied by his legs.

"I'm sorry, but she was ruining you, I needed revenge," Andrea apologised.

"You were helping the person who started everything! You are not any better, mom!" He sneered.

"What would dad think of you," Andrew sighed.

"Your father doesn't need to know."

Andrea felt guilty yes, but her son meant everything and if getting rid of Eleanor was the only way possible, she would do it.

But something to Andrew seemed way off.

Andrea wasn't like this.

She hated Rebecca.

"I thought you hated Rebecca!"

"I did, but she made me a deal, if I helped her, she will help you get back your reputation and she promised she would make you happy."

"Are you hearing yourself right now mom!" Andrew yelled, his voice cracking.

"I'm sorry, but I was going to help you."

Andrew glared and Andrea took a step back.

"You treated me like your daughter, your were my second mom, how could you?" Eleanor started.

Andrea didn't know what to do.

"I was desperate."

"You called me over, you let me talk to you, I trusted you!" Eleanor screamed.

Suddenly, something in Andrea snapped.

"I-I don't know, I'm sorry-"

Andrea backed away and Rebecca whispered in her ear.

"Do no let them get to you, remember, by the end of this, your loving son will be happy again," Rebecca sweetly said, manipulating Andrea.

Andrea looked at Eleanors broken face and didn't know anymore.

"Andrea, Eleanor isn't good remember? She ruined Andrew."

She stared at Rebecca and slapped her.

"Y-You manipulated me, I-I don-"

Rebecca grabbed a syringe and stabbed it in her arm and squeezed a weird liquid inside Andrea.

She fell to the ground and the guards took her.

"You're crazy!" Andrew screamed.

They couldn't believer their eyes.

"Poor woman, I thought she was desperate enough for this job," Rebecca frowned looking at her nails.

"How long has she been working for you?" Eleanor asked, oddly calm.

"3 months."

"I don't understand? How could she agree to something like this?" Andrew asked.

Rebecca giggled.

She looked at the syringe, smiling to herself.

"You drugged her," Eleanor gasped.

She smirked.

"And I will do so much more to get rid of you," Rebecca evilly smiled, stepping closer and closer to Eleanor.