1

e d i t e d

* * * * * *

She sat on the couch, glasses of alcohol covered her coffee table.

She watched the news, listening to a story of a once beautiful couple, she stared at the television as they say how Eleanor and Andrew Cunnings' relationship is perfect.

She wanted to scream at them, tell them how wrong they are but she didn't, she drank another glass of whiskey and not a single emotion covered her face.

Her relationship was far from what was shown in public, she didn't have a perfect and loving husband, she wasn't happy and there was no more love in it.

Eleanor giggled bitterly, remembering how she used to actually try and save her marriage, how she once thought that she wasn't good enough for Andrew, how she starved herself, wanting to change for him.

Eleanor never realised that she wasn't the problem, it was her husband.

The thoughts of him leaving her scared her.

Eleanor was too dependant on Andrew, which she so regretted doing.

She couldn't imagine what life would be if Andrew or her got a divorce

It was Thursday, she drowned in her tears as her husband was at work.

She was slowly getting worse, Eleanor was at her breaking point.

Yet, Andrew was clueless.

* * *

Andrew was at a business meeting, excited to meet his lover.

Bailey Harper was a successful fashion artist, she loved Andrew, to her, he was her rock and she hoped she'd end up with him.

But poor Bailey had no clue that he was married.

Bailey never went on social media nor the internet.

She was always working and she didn't mind.

Andrew had lied to her, manipulated her mind and said he was single, while his destroyed wife was eating dinner alone.

The meeting ended and Andrew was ecstatic.

He removed his ring and put it in his back pocket like he always did.

Andrew saw his car and ran towards it.

Today was the day, he'd ask Bailey to be his girlfriend.

Andrew drove towards Bailey's house and knocked on the door.

The door opened and inside was beautiful Bailey, she wore a large sweatshirt that hid her shorts. Andrew smiled at the gorgeous lady in front of him.

He kissed her but as much as Andrew didn't want to admit it, he still had feelings for Eleanor.

Bailey leads him towards her living room where they chatted and drank wine.