Whale Island

Recently I did a character quiz and anime quiz. I got killua as character and yandere as anime characteristic.. Anyway... continue...

Akahina's p/v

I left the Zoldyck state and went to search for a boat to an island called Whale Island. It was a bit hard but I eventually manage to find a boat. The boat was old, big and dirty. I had the creeps to get on it but for the sake of the mission I did entered.

The boat was fulled with man. There were no kids besides me. I was kinda lonely. So I decided to do something till I got there. I went adventuring around the boat. it was a lot of fun until the captain found me. He tied me up to a pole but as a not officially Zoldyck I was free easily.  The captain was impressed and let me go. But I was already free...

Later I didn't go adventuring but I helped around the boat. Suddenly I felt weird. I climbed the tallest pole and sniffed the air. "It's going to rain"...

"Everyone! Hurry, there is going to be a really heavy rain!!"

Everyone quickly took cover except the captain.  He was looking at me. Then he smiled and tilled his hat and went into the driving room. (Don't know the name. -.)

After the heavy rain,

"is everyone alright?" The crew was all on the floor. Some already fainted and some are half dead.

"Here is some water" I gave everyone drinks.

After a while I reached Whale Island..

"Yahoo!!!!" as I wanted to jump off the boat, the captain pulled my hand and asked me to stay. I did What he told me to.

"Who are you kid?"

"I'm Akahina Katsura, Cap "

"Have you heard of the hunter exam?"

"Sorry. nope."

"Let me tell you this, every year an exam is held to each for new hunters. I'm one of the examers and I notice that you can be one."

"Why should I be one?"

"a hunter Is a very respectful person to be... you can get work very easily"

"Sorry I already have a job."

He puffed smoke to my face." If you change your Mind here is the place to take the exam. it changest every year but just see me with this letter.  or even better find a friend to go with." he gave me a peace of paper.

"Just getting jobs aren't that great, cap.."

"It's not that only. you can travel around the world without a passport. it's like you are from every country. a hunter is accepted everywhere. also you get 70% off of everything in this world. if your a student you can continue your studies with cheap payment. But if you get bored you can just sell your hunter license and still live a wealthy life. no work nothing..."

"sounds interesting"

"but beware you can die there..  no one. will take responsiblity.."

"sounds logic"

"Also I noticed you like adventure. for your information there is an island near this island that is full with unknown things. no one dares to come close to the island.. It's very dangerous  well That's all I have to say.."

"Thanks for the ride cap..." I waved goodbye and jumped out of the boat.

Whale Island...

"It's so pretty!!!" I stretched my body. Now I just need to search for a place to stay for a few weeks. 

For the whole day I walked around Whale Island yet there were no houses available for me to rent.. That night I slept on a tree. it was still better than the training I was forced to go through with Illumi and dad.