Chapter 46

My heart was beating fast, just at the thought of meeting James. And, not in a good way.

Thinking about him, made a memory flash in my head.

"You look pretty today, babydoll."  James said, as he sat down beside me, on top of the bleachers, during the lunch break.

I looked over at him, only to find him already staring at me.

His stormy grey eyes, weren't stormy like usual, they had an unusual brightness in them.

Looking into his eyes, my heart melted.

How can anyone so angelic cheat on his girlfriend? He loved her. Didn't he?

His ran his hand through his black hair, which were untamed. Like Harry Potter.

I doubt over the fact that he ever cheated on Jasmine. He is so good, and kind.

FOCUS, DO NOT FALL FOR HIS CHARMS. REMEMBER THE PLAN.

Shaking all rubbish thoughts away from my head, I smiled at him.

A 'tell me something I don't know.' Kind of smile.

"I know, Jammy." I smiled at him.

He rolled at me, as he chuckled.

"Do you have any plans today?" James asked me, as I took a bite from my sandwich.

"No. I'm always free." I said, looking at Cody, the jock, I hooked up with last night, at Tyler's party.

Cody winked at me, and I winked back.

"So...I was thinking...whether you wanted to go...I mean come on a date...like a hang out...with me?" He finally asked.

He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, as he waited for me to reply.

"Hey Xandra. Hey James." Tyler said, as he kind of sat between James and I, pushing James a little.

I shifted a little, to give him space. James, on the other hand, rolled his eyes.

Wrong timing, Tay Tay.

"Hey Xandra...Cody's been looking at you. Haven't you told him yesterday, that it was a one night thing?" Tyler asked, as I glared at him.

Why the fuck is he mentioning about Cody in front of James?

"Wait. What? You hooked up with him too?" James asked, a heartbreaking expression on his handsome face.

"I...'' I trailed off.

"What do you expect? She's single. She's hot. She's a player. That's her job." Tyler said, trying not to smirk.

James stood up, and left, before telling me that he would text me the address of the date.

Tyler laughed out.