Chapter 9

I woke up an hour early from school time, at 7:00 in the morning, do you know why? because I did not want to be late for school. 

Just kidding, I woke up early because I was hungry, very hungry to be honest, and it's not like I did not eat anything at night, it's just that...I was hungry, and don't ask why.

Checking the time, I noticed it was 7:30 already, which means that I've got only 30 minutes to get ready for school. I finished my fruit loops and went to my room to get ready.

$$$

Getting ready wasn't a big deal, here I was, standing in front of the full-length mirror looking as ridiculously hot as always, with a crop tee, ripped denim shorts and my brown Timberland shoes with my brown waist length hair straightened.

I paired my plain tee with a necklace and applied some chapstick and mascara.

God, I had only five more minutes left, checking the time, I let out a frustrated sigh.

I  literally ran downstairs with my backpack and my iPhone, I heard my mom shouting at me to hurry up but I was in such a hurry that all I did was said Goodbye from the front door and left.

$$$

"You look hot."

"Tell me something I don't know."

"Cocky much?"

"Even you'd be if you had a body like this," I said gesturing to my body. Chase simply rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, where is Sam?" I asked.

"She won't be coming to school today, she is visiting her grandparents."

"Oh."

"What's your first period, anyway?"

"Maths. Again."

"I pity you." Said Chase, chuckling.

"What's yours?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"English." He replied.

Just as I and Chase were about to make our way inside the building, I heard cheers and people shouting, "Fight! Fight!".

I turned to look at the direction of the source of the sound, just to find many people crowding around something.
Me being the short height person I am, could not see anything.

"Come on, let's see what's going on." I said as I literally dragged Chase to the crowded area, as he did not want to come, saying it was the same old usual thing, but since I was new here, I did not know the 'same old usual thing'.

I pushed people to make my way in the front, I'm short, being only 5"4 is really a major problem.

I gasped, looking at the sight in front of me. Travis and Cole were fighting. And boy, you should have seen their faces, both of them looked very angry, Cole was continuously throwing punches at Travis, while he was blocking some of the punches and throwing some punches of his own. They weren't stopping. The only expression, which I could make out of Cole's face was pure rage.

He looked so hot when he is angry.

Now, where did that come from? Anyways, Cole and Travis were not giving up. That was until Mr. Hart, my maths teacher, came and had to pull them apart, though they weren't backing down, so he had to threaten them that they might get a suspension.

When finally everything was sorted out, sir awarded both the boys detentions and then told Kylie, whom I didn't notice was standing in the front just like me, to take Travis to the infirmary, his eyes then landed on me.