Chapter 4

Xandra's car above^-^

"Uhm...who are you?" After that pregnant silence boy, no.2 spoke.

And yes, since I don't know their names I'm gonna give them numbers.

"I'm Alexandra but just call me Xandra, I just moved to the house next door."

"Oh"

"Just oh? Aren't you going to introduce yourself?"

"Well, I'm Brody."

"And I'm Ryder!" Boy no.1 spoke, very cheerfully, I might add.

"I'm Blake Hernandez." Said the boy no. 3 who seemed very quiet.

Then I turned to the boy no.4 who was still analyzing me, I don't know why but I keep getting the feeling like I've done something wrong, I guess that's the effect under his gaze. Then he uttered two damn words.

"Cole Parker."

"And I'm Mason Parker!"

"I already know who you are, Mason."

"Oh, I thought that you guys were playing something so I decided to join in."

"Well, if you don't mind me asking, which school do you go to?" Asked Blake, who was back to his normal state.

"Uhm...St. Joseph high school---"

"Oh, then how is it possible that I didn't notice such a beautiful girl in our school?"

Aah, so he's a player. I should've known.

Rolling my eyes I said, " That's because this beautiful girl is gonna start her school tomorrow, as I told you before, I just moved into the house next door yesterday night."

"Oh."

But before anyone could say anything, my back pocket vibrated. I pulled out my iPhone for my shorts back pocket and saw that mom had texted me, telling me to be home soon for lunch. I checked the time and my eyes went wide as it was 2'o clock already.

I stood up and stuffed my phone in my pocket again.

I noticed that Ryder and Blake were checking me out, I don't blame them, I've got a killer body with amazing legs.

"I should get going then, Bye Mason," I told Mason, giving that boy a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Xandra." He said, smiling at me.

Turning to the boys, who were now seated on the couch too, I said: "Bye, I guess, I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Bye." Blake and Brody said in a unison.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow. " Said Ryder, winking at me. I merely rolled my eyes at him. I don't even know the boy properly, yet he is annoying me.

I made my way out of the living room but turned back and saw Cole still looking at me with an intense expression. I sighed and turned around and made my way to the door and to my house.

Cole just said two words in my presence, I mean he was weird, was he always so quiet or was it because of me? If it was because of me then he would have to adjust a bit as we are neighbors as well as we go to the same school. My life couldn't get any more cliché, I mean my first day here and I just discovered a hot guy living next door. Huh.

"I'm home!" I said as I made my way to the kitchen.

"Lunch is ready, sweetie," mom said as I sat down on the chair. No wonder I was so hungry, I hadn't even had my breakfast today.