Chapter 38

One week. That's how long it took me to finally leave my house, and process all the chaos as well.

How many problems do I have in life?

None, if you exclude the fact that I have a betrayer of a best friend, and also the fact that there is a psychopath after me, and that all my friends are planing a revenge against the psychopath.

Sam.

I haven't confronted her yet. She, not only vandalized my locker, but also was responsible for my accident.

Well, indirectly.

Why did she leave my hand?

Why did she vandalize my locker?

I have no idea.

This might be the last chance, I am giving Sam, if she does anything which is not normal, then it won't take me a second exposing her.

As for the revenge plan, I don't know how I'll execute it.

Tyler just told us to befriend Antony. He didn't explain why.

It will be a hard job to do that, but if we overlook the fact that, I am responsible for his brother's mental stage, then it is an easy piece of cake.

Plus, I already punched him in the face once.

I don't know what or how to do it. But Cole reassured me, that he will be supporting me, through thin and thick.

And since I have to befriend Antony, I need to be friends with Bethany, Kylie and Travis as well.

So much work to.

I don't exactly know when James is coming, but I have a feeling, it's soon.

I can't wait to meet him, I'm gonna show it to him, that even after getting shot, I'm alive and living happily.

I've missed so much school work.

All because of a fucking prank.

Nevermind, Cole told me not to worry about my schoolwork, he said, he'll give me the notes.

Speaking of Cole, he has been checking up on me, since the day I've fallen.

Like, he was the one who pranked me, and now he's worrying as if I'm going to die.

I don't understand. It's just that...Cole is like a BTS song, I might not understand the lyrics very well, but I'm addicted to them.

Addicted. Attracted. Amazed.

I don't know what to do, or feel anymore.

"We're here." Peter's annoying voice broke me out of my trance.

"Bye." I muttered stepping out of the car.

I don't wanted to see his ugly face for more than a minute.

"Yo! Looking hot Xandra." I heard Ryder shout, as I turned around and saw him making his way towards me.

I flew a kiss at him.

As soon as he reached near me, he crushed me into a hug.

"I've missed you. I haven't been able to steal Jessica's or Sam's fries." I heard him mutter under his breath.

I rolled my eyes, as he pulled away.

"I guess you'll be eating my fries today." I said, causing him to smile widely.

"Wait, what's the catch?" He asked me.

Damn. He's smart.

"I need you to keep an eye on someone."