Chapter 26

If you're following me on instagram, then you might've noticed the hint I was trying to drop? No? Well...then you'll just have to wait for the plot to unravel.

*inserts voice*

Unraveling THE WORLD!!!

See what I did there? No?

Well okay...

The chapter will be in the protagonist's Pov.

Anyways, that was my first time writing in a boy's Pov. And I know I suck. So I won't be doing that again. Sorry...maybe...I guess I will.

You can't stop me.

Now...

Xandra: How much do you talk? Just start the chapter already.

Me: Okay. Fine.

Cole is one hell of a handsome guy. With his perfect nose and his elegant eyebrows, there is no wonder that he has girls falling at his feet in school.

His lips, though, were the most attractive part in his lips. I wonder what they tasted like.

His highlighted cheekbones had a different story. It was as if he was sculpted in this way.

Looking at the sight in front of me, I sighed.

Cole was sleeping with his head on my lap. His brown hairs were a mess.

I reached out to remove his brown hair, from his forehead.

His eyelashes were thick and long. Making him look like an angel.

How can someone look so good while sleeping?

I wish that could happen with me like whenever I wake up and look into the mirror, I always find myself a mess.

With my brown hairs tangled with each other and my eyes swollen, I look like a zombie. Plus, that dried drool.

But let's not get there.

I traced my finger along Cole's sharp jawline and then his cheekbones.

Speaking of cheeks, I found no trace of any kind of bruise on his cheek.

My slap wasn't that hard.

Huh.

I'm not the violent kind of girl. Never was and never will be.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

Cole's voice broke me out of my trance.

I stared into his deep green eyes, before clearing my throat, and looking away.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

Cole just caught me checking him out.

Cole sat up on the bench, my body immediately missed his warmth.

"Good morning," I said, smiling at him.

"To you too." He said, nodding his head at me.

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and started checking god knows what.

I'm not the one who peeps into other's phone screen.

There is a thing called privacy.

Speaking about the phone, I left mine in my room last night. I'm sure mom must be worried sick about me. And let's not talk about dad.