Chapter 11

I hate PE. I mean seriously, how could a good day turn bad so suddenly? Everything was going great till the third period but then I got to know that I had PE. The only thing I'm not good at is sports. They literally torture me. And the worst part is, that the PE uniform in this school is so horrible.

It was a navy blue tee with shorts. And both were tight on me, which was very uncomfortable.

I sighed, knowing that I need to get out of the changing room, no matter how weird I look.

I walked out of the changing room and was going straight to the place where my class was, but stopped when I saw something. Remember the red-haired girl I told you about? Yeah, the one who sits with Cole and his friends at their table. But that wasn't the reason which stopped me, it was that Kylie and a brunette girl were saying something to the red-haired girl and the red-haired girl looked quite hurt.

I mean, they were bullying her for no damn reason. I started walking towards them. They were standing very far away from the class, as I got near I heard them saying things like,

"You seriously think he would choose you because he loves you?  You're wrong because he is only playing with you. Since he couldn't get a girl like me." Said Kylie with a smirk.

Who were they talking about?

"Besides, he's out of your league. I mean, why would he choose someone as ugly as--" I cut the brunette girl off by saying,

"He chose her because maybe he knew that she didn't have a shitty personality like yours. Besides, get a reality check, you're the one whose ugly here, not her." I said, without thinking.

The brunette looked quite angry as she glared at me. Though I must say, she was pretty good looking, if you remove the layers of makeup from her face.

The red-haired girl was very pretty too. The red hair was complementing her fair skin and her blue eyes were matching the PE uniform.

The brunette was about to say something but was stopped by the noise of a whistle. The PE sir did not like the idea of us getting into a fight. He indicated us to come over to where the rest of the class was. Kylie and the brunette girl started walking towards them. I turned to the red-haired girl and was surprised to see her glaring at me. Yes, you heard it right, she was glaring at me.

"Wh--" I was cut off by her.

"Why the fuck did you defend me? I could've handled the situation myself." She snapped at me.

"I was just--" She cut me off. Again.

"Oh, I know why were you trying to help me. You just wanted to get laid with one of the boys, don't you? I should've known." She said angrily. Her glare did, in fact, sent a shiver down my spine. I gathered my courage.

"Just shut up, will you? I helped you out because I thought they were troubling you. I am regretting it though since you're so ungrateful. And no, I do not want to get laid with any of the fuck boys of yours. They are all yours." I spat and did not wait for her reaction as I started walking in the direction of the class.

That girl was a real bitch.

A/N,
Don't forget to-
Vote
Comment
Share

Love you,
Ally ❤