Chapter 66

Gorgeous cover made by __vedi__ she made so many amazing covers which I uploaded on instagram. Thanks loads. I love them so much.

Everyone tried to make me understand, that Tyler was the culprit. But I never believed any of them.

How can Tyler do this?

I've trusted him more than anyone else.

It broke my heart, seeing Tyler blackmailing all of my friends.

But, how did Tyler kidnap eight people at once?

But most importantly,

Where the hell is Blake? Did Tyler kill him before I reached here?

I stood in the dark, hoping no one would notice me, but I was wrong.

James made direct eye contact with me.

He looked shocked for a moment before he quickly looked away.

"I have a last wish," James said, suddenly interrupting Tyler's sick speech about how he was going to kill everyone.

"And, what is it?" Tyler asked, sarcastically.

"A confession. I just want everyone to know that I'm innocent. That how you pulled this big plan of yours." James said, struggling to untie his hands.

Tyler let out a dark chuckle, which echoed through the whole building.

"If you would've asked for something else, I would have killed you straight away. But, this wish is something I can fulfill. Let's play a little bit of a game. How about true and false?" Tyler asked, his hand which held the gun was casually being played around.

Everyone was quiet, not daring to speak a word against Tyler.

"Alexandra Black trusts me the most. True or False?" Tyler asked Cole.

"True," Cole said, blankly.

Tyler patted his shoulder, before moving towards Antony.

"I am innocent. True or False?" He asked, Antony.

"False," Antony said, quietly.

He moved towards James.

"I raped and choked Jasmine. True or False?" He asked James.

"True." He said, and Tyler moved back at Cole.

My breath got caught in my throat.

He killed my best friend. He was the one framing James the whole time. Why?

"I killed Kylie. True or False?" He asked Cole.

"True." He said, blankly.

He moved towards Antony again.

"I loved Jasmine. True or False?" He asked Antony.

What the fuck?

Antony looked hesitant.

Tyler chuckled again, before answering.

"True. I've loved her since the day I saw her. Our first day at school, since first grade." He said, moving towards James.

I didn't know what to say.

I am the reason why Tyler and Jasmine never got together?

"I regret killing Jasmine. True or False?" He asked James, who chose to remain quiet.

He chuckled again.

"True. I regret it. But, it was all your fault that I had to kill her. When she told me that she was pregnant with your child, I couldn't control it anymore. I just couldn't stand the fact that she got pregnant that too not with my child. I loved her too much, I just couldn't see her..." Tyler trailed off.