Chapter 22

Double update in the same week?

Why?

Because I'm feeling super happy.

Kidding, I was feeling guilty for not updating in the last two or three weeks.

Anyways,

Please check out chapter 1 once again, since I have updated and edited it. There might be some important stuff you missed. Something connected to Xandra's secret or....please check already.

And,

#1 in the narcissism section?
I freaking love you guys so much, this means so much to me. I really really really really really really love you.

Continue:---

Never have I ever been this insulted in my life.

Let me quote,'You're dress looks great, you don't.'

I mean, this is MY dress, I'm the ONE wearing it, on my BODY, yet people are blind to notice my pretty face.

I can't even swear at her, she's my mom. I really love her a lot, but sometimes I just wish...nevermind.

I looked out of the window, watching the view outside, and zoning out from whatever conversation my parents are having, from the front seat.

Today was a long and interesting day.

There was one thing that was still bothering me a lot. Why did Antony give me his number? What was he trying to tell me before we got interrupted by a monkey? Is Antony playing a prank on me? What exactly was he trying to do?

I always get this weird feeling, a connection, whenever I'm around Antony. Maybe we were lovers in our previous life? Or we might be soul mates who couldn't get together in the previous life? Or was he my brother in my previous life?

The last one was absurd, I agree.

Anyways, I am still wondering whether I should text him or not? If Cole ever found out, he would be upset.

Why do you care if he is upset or not?

I don't know. I just...

What? Why do you care Xandra? You shouldn't.

Why?

You cared about Jasmin, look what happened to her. She's dead.

You cared about Tyler, but now you haven't seen him since you got discharged from the hospital? Why? Because you can't face him. Because you're scared that you'll lose him too.

And now, you're caring about Cole? Wake up Xandra. Wake up. You can't let Cole get hurt.

You're right. I shouldn't care.

I sighed. Sometimes, my consciousness is smarter than me. Even if we're the same person.

I think I should text Antony. I don't care about C--

I felt my iPhone vibrate. I checked.

Antony: Hey kitten.

I don't remember giving him my number. How does he have it?