Chapter 44 (Cole's Pov)

I was kidding about the 700k part.

Cole's Pov

I had enough. I blocked Jessica's number.

She just couldn't leave me alone. I was stuck in the middle of the road, all thanks to the traffic jam. And, on top of that, Jessica kept disturbing me.

I turned on the radio, only to turn it off when I found Taylor Swift's cringey music playing.

Xandra's name flashed on my phone's screen, as I immediately picked her call.

"Hey kitten." I said, only to hear Jessica's voice from the  other side.

"Kitten? You call Xandra kitten?" She asked.

"Shut up. Why are you calling through Xandra's phone?"

"Because, my best friend of an idiot wasn't picking up my call. Do you even know what happened?"

She sounded panicked.

"What am I missing? Did something happen to Xandra? Is she okay?"

"Your kitten is fine. Mason just got into an accident, though. I called your parents, they're here. Where the fuck are you?"

"Traffic. I am on my way. Just text me the address."

"Okay. Reach here as soon as possible."

"Wait, whose voice is that?"

I could hear someone's familiar voice in the background.

"That's Antony."

"What the hell is he doing there?"

"Xandra called him. They're both fighting over something."

"Uh, I'll call you later."

I hung up.

What the fuck was going on there?

I had to reach there as soon as possible.

Why the fuck did Xandra call Antony there?

$$$$

I walked in the hospital building, as I went straight to the recieption.

"Where can I find Mason Parker?" I asked the blonde recieptionist, who was typing something on the computer.

She looked up at me, as she smiled seductively.

"And who must you be?" She asked me, in a sick tone.

"His brother." I answered, boredly.

It was obvious that this blonde girl was attracted to me.

"I'll take you to the room." She said, as she walked out from her table and asked me to follow her.

She swayed her hips a little, trying to grab my attention, but I didn't say anything, just stared ahead.

"This is all your fucking fault. You are the reason he is in a life and death situation." Xandra screamed at Antony, who looked as angry as her.

"My fault? You are the reason why he came running to you. Why the fuck did you wave at him?" He questioned back, and Xandra got shut.

Antony closed his eyes, taking deep breaths, before opening them.

"Look, it was not your fault. Not my fault. Okay?" He said, and Xandra weakly nodded as she sat down on one of the chairs in the waiting lounge. Antony was about to sit on the seat next to hers, but stopped when he heard Bethany's voice, calling him.