Chapter 54

A/N,

Please read the poem above^^^ it is written by me in Jasmine's Pov.

I tried my best not to cry, As I saw Chase crying his eyes out.

Sam got into a car accident, and that accident damaged her so bad that she is in a coma.

I don't think she's waking up, anytime soon.

Chase was crying. For her. I wish she was awake to see this, but sadly she wasn't.

How the fuck did this accident happen? That too Right opposite to my and Cole's house?

I rubbed Chase's back soothingly, trying to calm him down.

I looked over at Ryder, who was uncomfortably sitting next to Chase.

Both of them knew about Sam's feelings for Chase.

And now that Chase was crying for her, Ryder was obviously jealous.

Though he was good at hiding it.

I told Chase to stop crying, as I went ahead to bring him a bottle of water.

But since I didn't know where the cafeteria in this hospital was, I asked Ryder to tag along with me.

After buying a bottle of water, both of us were making our way back.

But stopped when Ryder pointed at some familiar people.

James, Cole and Antony entered the hospital together, talking in hushed voices.

I grabbed Ryder's hand, and led him towards them.

But I stopped the second when I heard what they were talking about.

"It's him. All the things that have been happening is all because of him. And Xandra keeps blaming you." Cole said, as the three walked ahead.

I silently followed them, trying not to get caught.

I shushed Ryder as well.

I wanna hear what they are talking about.

"Exactly. And now that we've seen the footage, it's so correct. He murdered Kylie. And, I think he murdered Jasmine as well." Cole said, his back facing me.

Who are they talking about?

Travis? But he didn't know Jasmine.

"And, I honestly think Sam got into this accident purposely. She knew who the real culprit is. And maybe she was about to tell Xandra. That's why she was found just opposite to Xandra's house." Antony said, his back facing me as well.

"I know he did it. He never liked me. All he wants to do is frame me for all his bad sins. And I believe he is succeeding." James said, who was walking infront of the other two boys.

"Why does he hate to so much?" Cole asked.

"I don't know." James answered, as he turned to look at them.

As he turned, he made a direct eye contact with me.

He looked shocked. Of course.

Cole turned a little bit and spotted me as well. Antony looked at me, as well.

"Why do you people forget that he killed his own best friend? If he can do that, he can do anything."Ryder said, bitterly.

Ryder's hand, formed a fist, as he tried to control himself.