Chapter 10

A/N,

A huge shout out to --nemo-- who is an amazing author as well as an amazing reader, all thanks to her, my notification box was overloaded this morning. Please check out her amazing book, the chosen one, if you're interested in werewolves stories, I've read her story, it's amazing.

"You know, when I first saw you, I thought that you were a mysterious bad boy. But I guess I was wrong because you're a Jerk." I said as I walked beside Cole, to our way to the infirmary.

"A sexy Jerk." He replied, his lips forming a smirk.

The truth.

No.

Yes, you can't deny the fact that he's sexy.

So what?

Do you agree?

Hell no.

You can't deny the obvious now, can you?

That doesn't change the fact that I don't find him sexy.

You're blind.

I'm not.

Yes, you are.

Listen, you and I are the same person, So you can't go against me, or my thoughts. Get it?

Pfft...I still find him sexy.

Wait, why am I arguing with myself about a jerk who 'accidentally' lead me to the boy's washroom?

Because you're stupid.

Shut up.

No--

"Hello?" Said Cole, waving his hands in front of my face.

"What?" I asked, irritated.

"So, you agree that I'm a sexy Jerk?" He asked, completely ignoring my tone.

I took a deep breath. And replied, "Nah, I think you're ugly." I said casually. I know it's a lie but I don't want him to know.

"What? Do you think I'm ugly? How can you find this ugly?" He asked, a look of fake disbelief on his face as he gestured with the help of his hands, towards his body.

"Now, now sweetie, I don't think you're ugly person, I just think you're a beautiful monkey," I said calmly, as I could.

"I knew you were attracted---wait did you just call me a monkey?" He said, with a look of real disbelief, and I just smirked.

"Oh, look. We finally reached the infirmary." I said, happily ignoring his last statement.

I had to drag Cole with me, inside the infirmary because he was still recovering from the fact that I called him a monkey.

I snickered at the sight in front of me and from the corner of my eye, I saw that even Cole had a big smirk on his face.

The nurse was treating Travis very delicately, but he kept groaning in pain and Kylie was holding his hand and saying things like, "It's gonna be okay." and "I know it hurts, baby." Yet Travis kept snapping at her.

"Oh, Mr. Parker! Oh God, your knuckle, it's bleeding so much! It has to get treated right now. How many times do I need to tell you to stop fighting with Mr. Scott? This is really getting out of hand!" Exclaimed the nurse as soon as her eyes landed on Cole.

I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. The nurse kept on shouting at Cole, who, by the way, was very unaffected.

"I'll just take my leave then. Bye Cole--" I was cut off by the nurse.

"Oh dear, do you mind helping me a bit? I'm a bit busy and it would be very nice if you'd help me."

"Sure. I'll help. What do I need to do?"

"Can you bandage Mr. Parker's knuckle? You see, I'm treating Mr. Scott."

"Okay."

I sat on a chair while Cole sat on a bed, which was beside Travis's bed. I dipped the cotton in the alcoholic substance and lightly placed it on Cole's knuckle which was in my left hand. He hissed a bit in pain and I got a wonderful idea. How about I take my revenge now? I smirked inwardly.

I then took some more cotton and dipped it in alcohol and started cleaning his wound, I pressed the cotton on his knuckle very hard which caused him to groan in pain. I kept doing it, with a victory smirk on my face I pressed it even harder.

"Ouch! Stop doing that! Ow! Stop! It hurts! You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" He kept on shouting but that didn't stop me, that was until he finally snatched his hand away from me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Stop acting like a baby, will you?" I said, trying to hide my smile but failed miserably.

"God, you're such a--"

"Amazing person? I know, now give me your left hand I need to bandage it."

"Bitch." He completed his sentence, fully ignoring my last statement and gave me his injured knuckle.

Hearing the B- word made me angrier. I took the cloth from the first aid box and tied it very tightly around his hand. He glared at me. Yet I only smirked.

I have a feeling that I'm gonna have fun today.

Thanks a lot for reading. I hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to-

Vote
Comment
Share

Love you,
Ally ❤