Chapter 42

"Something wrong?" Cole asked me, after a moment.

"Uhm. Nothing." I said, staring out of the window.

"Are you still worried about Tyler?" He asked me.

"Yeah. A little bit." I said, staring at my hands which were on my lap.

"I don't even know what to do anymore. Like, Tyler wants me to take revenge from James. But I don't want to do it. And when I told Tyler that I won't do it, he said, he'll never talk to me again." I explained.

"Are you sure he loves you?" Cole asked me, and I looked up at him.

"I don't know. I've always shipped him with Jasmine. He should've told me that he loved me. None of the chaos would have happened." I said, looking out of the window again.

"What Chaos?"

"This whole James thing. This wouldn't have happened if I wasn't Jasmine and Tyler's friend."

"It's not your fault."

"It is."

"It isn't."

"It is."

"It isn't."

"It is."

"It is."

"It isn't."

Cole laughed out, and I made a face at him.

"Listen, if Tyler really loves you, then he wouldn't want you to blame yourself. "

I nodded.

"I've never been lucky when it comes to befriending someone." I said, and Cole looked at me from the corner of his eyes.

"You've got so many friends Xandra."

"None of them are actually my true friends. Not even you."

As soon as I said that, I felt my head hit the dashboard.

Ouch.

I rubbed my sore head.

Why the hell did he stop the damn car?

"I am not a real friend of yours? Why'd you say that?" He asked me, and I understood why he stopped the car so abruptly.

"Because you never support me on  the right time." I said, still rubbing my head.

"What are you talking about?"

"Remember the fight I had with Kemma? Instead of supporting me, you said that I wasn't your friend. And let's not forget today. When Jessica insulted me so badly infront of the whole school, no one stood up for me. Instead, you went ahead and supported here just like Sam and Chase." I said, angrily I might add.

I heard Cole take deep breaths.

"I already apologised for both the things. How long are you going to blame me? Plus, I did not support Jessica. I was the one who told her to apologise to you." Cole explained, and I swear my sore head was hurting more than ever.

I opened the door, and walked out of the car.

We were on a abandoned road, nothing was there to notice though. There were Street lights on both the sides of the road.

Cole came out of the car as well.

As he walked towards me, his eyes widened.

He walked  back to the car, and took out a first aid box with him.

He came near me, and told me to sit on the hood of his car.

I did as I was told.

Cole used some cotton and antheseptic liquid to clean my sore and now burning forehead.