Chapter 58

Thank you loads for the amazing book cover above by marwasar It's amazing.

My mind went blank. There was only one thing going on in my head.

I needed to get out of the car. I can't stay with Tyler.

I hurriedly unlocked the belt, as I tried to open the gate.

It's locked.

"Oh, so you don't believe me?" I heard Tyler say.

I gulped turning around to face him.

He was staring at me, as he leaned closer.

I leaned back, sticking to the seat.

He moved a little, as he took out his bag from the back seat.

He maintained the eye contact with me.

Taking out some papers from his bag, he passed it to me.

I stared down the at the papers, before looking back at Tyler.

"Here. Take this. You don't need to be scared of me." He said, as he placed the papers on my lap, before unlocking the door.

Taking my bag pack from the back seat, I hurriedly stuffed the papers in the bag.

I opened the door, before turning to face him when he called out.

"The keys." He said, handing me the keys as he came out of the car himself.

I quickly shut the door, locking it as I hurriedly went inside the house without looking back.

Leaning against my front door, I understood one fact that he was lying.

My best friend is lying to me.

There is something fishy.

What if James is correct?

Shaking all the thoughts away, I took a breathe in.

I don't know about anything. Tyler may be smart, but everyone makes mistakes.

I never told him that Kylie and Jasmine were killed by the same person.

That is not even confirmed.

I sighed, as I slowly picked my bag up.

I wonder what Tyler gave me.

Slowly taking out the papers, I realized they were papers of a hospital report.

Jasmine's forensic report.

Hurriedly reading all the papers, I found out that what Tyler said was indeed true.

Jasmine was pregnant at the time she got raped. And then there were marks on her neck, indicating someone choked her. But then, there was rat poison found in her blood.

I stuffed all the papers inside my bag, when I heard my mom clear her throat.

She had a Stern look on her face.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"Your room."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Four days ago, when you left the house for the trip, your room wasn't clean. Go clean it."

I nodded as I went upstairs.

$$$$

Another day of school.

I parked my car, as I stepped out of it.