Chapter 20

Let me clear one thing,
Xandra is pronounced as Z-an-dra.

Anyways continue:-D

"The notebook."

"The Ring."

"The notebook."

"The Ring."

"The notebook."

"The Ring."

"Why can't you just agree with me for once?" I asked, irritated.

"Why don't you just stop being a pussy cat and watch the movie I selected? Besides, if you don't like the movie, then why do you have it?" He asked, in a duh tone.

Well, he was right. Why did I have the movie in the first place? Oh right, this movie wasn't mine but Tyler's. He had this craze for horror films. Damn you Tyler. Damn you.

Hold the fuck up.

Did he just call me a pussy cat?

"Who the hell are you calling a pussy cat?" I asked, glaring at him, yet he was unaffected by my glare. He simply smirked at me.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. You're not a cat, you're a kitten. And the way you're glaring at me just proves my point." He said, causing me to look at him in confusion.

"How does my facial expression prove your point?" I asked, cautiously.

"You look as if you're trying to scare me by glaring at me, but trust me, it kind of looks like a kitten trying to glare at me. You know what? Kitten suits you, you're new nickname is a kitten." He said, looking satisfied with the nickname he came up with.

Kitten, my ass.

In case you haven't guessed it till now, Cole decided to spend the day with me, so that we could get to know each other better. He even said something like he didn't want me alone in this haunted house. I know he was just trying to tease me. This house isn't haunted. I think.

Anyways, we decided to have a movie marathon, watching our favorite movies together. And by our I mean, only Cole's. Because this is the second movie I'm watching of his choice.

The first film? Jumanji: Welcome to the jungle.

It was a great film. I admit. But I can't say the same about this one. I mean come on. The notebook is way better.

"Kitten, I think the popcorn is ready," Cole said, breaking me out of my trance.

I scowled at him.

"Don't call me that. And besides, you wanted popcorn, didn't you? How about you walk on your own legs to the kitchen to get your popcorns. I'm good with my Nutella jar." I said, trying to snatch the remote from Cole's hand, but it was just out of my reach.

"I'm the guest, Xandra. This is your house and your kitchen and your popcorn. All you have to do is take out the popcorn from the microwave. Stop being a lazy ass and serve your guest." Cole said, his tone somewhat matching mine.

That littles---

The doorbell rang before I could complete my thought.

I looked at Cole, knowing that he wouldn't open the door, because he is such an ass hole. A lazy ass hole. Oh, he even avoided my gaze, by shifting his attention to his phone.

I sighed. I guess I'll have to get the door as well as the bloody popcorns.

I got up from my spot on the couch and speed-walked to the front door. Whoever was there was really impatient. Oh look, the bell rang again, for the third time.