Chapter 43

I have seen people getting into big, nasty messes. I've seen people getting into big fights, which caused a lot of bleeding and all.

But, I have never felt so out of place, until today.

Watching Ryder and Chase make out was pretty awkward.

Ryder looked like the dominant one, as he held Chase against up the wall.

The whole room was silent, and you could only hear thier moaning sounds.

I stared at them. Before clearly my throat loudly.

No effect.

I purposely coughed out, and they finally pulled away from each other.

Chase was the first one who made an eye contact with me.

"X-Xandra?" He shuttered out.

Ryder turned around.

He looked shocked to see me.

"I hate you guys. I fucking hate you both. I mean, I am your best friend, and you guys didn't tell me. Don't you ever try to talk to me again." I said, angrily, glaring at the two of them.

Both of them were silent.

Say something. Come on, give me a silly excuse at least.

"What's going on, here?"

Ryder stared at someone who was standing behind me.

I turned around, just to find an unfamiliar man, staring at me.

This man, must've been in his early twenties. He was cute, with his blonde hair and baby blue eyes.

Oh, he even had dimples.

"Ms. Black, aren't you?" He smiled as he asked me.

I nodded, not recognising him at all.

"I'm, your new English teacher."

I stared at him, he stared back.

"Well?"

"What?"

"Where is the class?"

"Oh, this way."

I led him the way, not looking back at Ryder and Chase.

$$$$

A poke from left side.

A poke from right side.

Another poke on my right arm again.

"Guys, stop it." I said, walking into the cafeteria.

Ryder and Chase didn't stop, they kept poking me, on both the sides.

"Stop."

They didn't.

"Please Xandra, don't be like this. You know we didn't mean to do it this way." Ryder whined, for the hundredth time.

"I'm your best friend guys. How could you hide something so big from me? Don't talk to me again."

"Please. We'll tell you the whole story today. Don't stay mad at us." Chase whined too.

"Okay. Today, meet me at the park opposite to the grocery store, near my house. I need to know the whole story. Okay?" I asked, and both of them nodded.

"Now, let me eat peacefully." I said, as I went straight to the table, where all my fake friends were waiting for me.

$$$$