Chapter 59

Remember to follow me on Instagram @alisha123999 for more information!

Thank you so much for the amazing cover above ^^^ made by a great friend of mine @madisonalvar. I love it!

I hate it.

Watching Kemma flirt with Cole is something which I do not appreciate.

Though, Cole has been ignoring her, she just won't stop.

The thing is, Cole isn't talking to anyone on the table. He's just lost in his own thoughts.

I sat between Jessica and Bethany, as we talked about the new  Captain Marvel movie.

Okay, I was the one talking continuously about the great film while the other two listened.

We decided that after school, I, Blake, Ryder and Chase would go back to my home town.

Jessica and Bethany stayed here so that we all don't look suspicious.

I don't want anyone to know what I'm doing.

People tend to always lie to me in the face, and I usually believe them.

Anyways, the plan is that Blake and I would go meet up with George, while Ryder and Chase would hit the hospital and verify wether the reports are real or fake.

I actually don't trust Tyler anymore, so I don't think I'm going to invite him.

I sighed as I ate another french fry.

I rolled my eyes as I saw Kemma biting her lips, trying her best to get Cole's attention.

Suddenly, everyone on our table stopped talking. And eating.

I realized that the place where Jessica previously sat was now empty.

Looking around, I realized Jessica was sitting next to Bethany.

The empty chair suddenly pulled  and James sat down next to me.

I sighed.

"Hello babydoll." He said, happily as he tried to take a French fry from my tray.

But, I slapped his hand away.

Nobody touches my food.

He chuckled as he ate a fry from Bethany's tray.

Bethany tensed up a little.

Anyone would, if they knew that there's a psychopath murderer sitting next to them.

Plus, Bethany happens to be the only who actually witnessed James killing Christian.

I rolled my eyes, as I saw Kemma actually eating a fry from Cole's tray.

He didn't even say anything.

I've had enough. Finishing all my fries quickly, I stood up.

But sat down, when James grabbed my arm, forcefully pulling me down.

I snatched my arm away from his grasp.

"Touch me again, and you'll know exactly what's worse than hell." I said, gritting my teeth.

James looked at me.

"You've already made me feel worse than hell, babydoll." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"If I would've done that, then you wouldn't be sitting here with me." I said, giving him a hard look.

He chuckled.

"You played with me. With my feelings. You've broken my heart more than the times I can count." He said, staring into my Eyes.