Chapter 17

Just a touch of your love is enough to knock me off my feet all week,

Just a touch of your lo-ve,

Just a touch of your love is enough to take control of my whole body,

Just a touch of your lo-ve,

I was humming along with the song while taking a sip of my shot. Here I was, sitting in the kitchen of Ryder's house, wasting myself while everyone else was partying outside. I didn't feel like partying.

That Kemma bitch, I saw her dancing with Cole, before coming here. I guess Cole was going to get laid with her tonight. That is seriously disgusting.

Sighing, I decided to go to the washroom, to check my make up of course. And I don't care if Cole thinks I don't look good. I am beautiful just the way I am.

Stumbling and walking past horny girls and boys, I was searching for Sam so that we could go to the washroom together. And it's not like I can't go to the washroom alone.

It's just that I have heard that out of all the rooms in a house, ghosts prefer to stay in the washroom.

If you didn't know, I have this crazy fear of ghosts, demons, and things like that. Everyone is scared of them, but my fear takes me to a whole new level.

I remember watching insidious with James, two months ago. And that damn film scared the shit out of me. James forced me to watch it with him, and I couldn't deny. But I regretted watching that film. I couldn't sleep in my bedroom alone for three days. And I was even scared to go to the washroom alone. I used to sleep with the lights on. I even had a feeling as if someone was watching me all the time. But, after a few days (a week) I slowly became normal.

But I still don't want to go to the washroom alone. There might be a possibility that you're staring at yourself at the bathroom mirror and all of a sudden, you see a demon standing behind you, smiling at you wickedly. Just the thought of it sends a chill down my spine.

I pushed the people out of the way, as I made my way to the living room, to find Sam.

I walked past Kemma and Cole, who were sitting on the couch with the rest of the boys and Jessica but Sam and Chase were nowhere to be seen. Cole simply glances at me before turning back to Brody, talking to him. Beside him, was Kemma, who was trying her best to get Cole's attention, but he didn't give any. I even noticed, Kemma putting her hand on Cole's biceps, trying to seduce him. God, this is so unbearable.

Cole did not even try to apologize to me. Someone has an ego problem.

I turned away from the couch, still looking for Sam. But couldn't find her. I guess I'll have to go to the washroom alone.

Walking towards the washroom, a boy who is in my Chemistry class bumped into me. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. Wait, he was the boy who was laughing at me when I told the teacher that I and Jessica had girl problems. This Jerk was a good-looking one.

He smirked at me and said," May I have this dance with you?"

I turned back to see that everyone on the couch was doing their own business. I guess one dance will do no harm.

"Sure," I said, placing my hand on his, as he led me to the dance floor.

We danced for a bit, I could feel someone's eyes boring into my head but I couldn't care less. The boy dancing with me was Connor. In up to no time, both of us started grinding with each other. I guess I was getting laid tonight.

When the song stopped, Connor was looking at me, his eyes on my lips, as he subconsciously licked his own lips. His face was dangerously near mine, just an inch away, and then I felt his lips on mine. He was kissing me slowly, and I returned the kiss with the same speed. I shouldn't hurry up, or else he would think that I am very desperate. Which I clearly wasn't.